Hacking Question Xecuter SX PRO Question

kenryuakuma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, I have read some of the questions and answers posted on this forum regarding the SX PRO. But for those who own it, I would like to confirm a few things. I am just wondering if the SX PRO does support custom payloads such as other payloads other than the payload of the SX Pro itself. According to the FAQ of the team executor website, it says the SX Pro does support them so I would like to confirm.

Second, how is the battery of the dongle. I heard it somehow would mess up the switch if the battery is running out.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. You need to use "their" payload which loads payload.bin from sd card.
2. It does not have batteries, but capacitors. And I doubt that it can do anything to the switch (unless it break obviously).

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, it supports custom payloads. You can either use the external payload feature in the SX software itself, or you can use the SX Gear software to load any payload.bin directly.

kenryuakuma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it supports custom payloads. You can either use the external payload feature in the SX software itself, or you can use the SX Gear software to load any payload.bin directly.

So you mean in addition to the payload of the SX itself, the SX also supports additional payploads such as reinx or atmosphere?

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
So you mean in addition to the payload of the SX itself, the SX also supports additional payploads such as reinx or atmosphere?

Yes. You have to boot into the initial SX OS splashscreen, go into tools, load external payload and select it from your sd card. You hit enter over whichever one and it will boot the payload. The dongle cannot mess up the battery and requires very little charge, maybe 2-3 seconds at most and will then last 8 times before needing to be charged again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv...