Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

kanelakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
for it to work in yuzu you have to repack the wave 4 dlc nsp with your 16.0.0 keys

use renxpack, it has a nice gui and its a simple process

https://gbatemp.net/threads/renxpack-repack-nintendo-switch-nsps-to-work-on-lower-firmwares.535614/

advice: if you have an AMD gpu, don't waste your time, game is full of graphical glitches (was like that in some parts of OG xenoblade 3 too, but this time it happends from the very first cutscene)
The program does not open for me.

kenken0215

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I can install DLC4 with SAK > patch NSP
btw when I installed it on the realNSW and looked at the contents, I found that DLC4 was only meta data (romfs was not visible).

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
for it to work in yuzu you have to repack the wave 4 dlc nsp with your 16.0.0 keys

use renxpack, it has a nice gui and its a simple process

https://gbatemp.net/threads/renxpack-repack-nintendo-switch-nsps-to-work-on-lower-firmwares.535614/

advice: if you have an AMD gpu, don't waste your time, game is full of graphical glitches (was like that in some parts of OG xenoblade 3 too, but this time it happends from the very first cutscene)

I have the newest prod.keys and firmware 16.0.2 installed and the DLC installs and works just fine in yuzu if it doesn't work it just means your prod.keys are outdated no need to tinker with any tools just update them.

WiWiVi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i had problems with DLC showing, even after keys, firmware and updates were on place. They way to me to fix it is to install all DLC in order wave 1234 and launch it
I tried re-patch the DLC 4 NSP with 15.0.1 keys (I don't know how to update the firmware
-can install the DLC
-can load the XB3 game and see the DLC 4
-can use + button to switch to this DLC

but I can not start game with this DLC, after select the difficulty, load about 1~2 min then the EMU crash

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any way to disable in-game resolution scaling without mods? After updating to 2.0.0 my game is so blurry.

Play at 1x that's it the reason upscaling past that doesn't work without mods is the anti-aliasing/reconstruction techniques the game engine uses there is no other way around it atm so you have to wait for updated mods.

Reactions: midas1107

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to get the Wave 4 DLC working in emulators:

*Edit- Install the 16.0.3 firmware and keys, and installation should go smoothly on both Yuzu and Ryujinx without needing to patch anything.

------
Ryujinx:
1: Install the 16.0.0 prod.keys. NOT 16.0.1 or 16.0.2.
2: Install the 16.0.2 firmware (it will not install if you have the16.0.1 or 16.0.2 keys).
3: Install the Xenoblade 3 v2.0.0 update.
4: Install the Wave 4 DLC (+ Waves 1-3 if not already installed).
It should work now.
------
Yuzu:
1: Install the 16.0.0 prod.keys.
2: Install the 16.0.2 firmware.
3: Install the Xenoblade 3 v2.0.0 update.
4: Patch the Wave 4 DLC NSP. (see below for instruction on how)
5: Install the patched Wave 4 DLC (+ Waves 1-3 if not already installed).
6: Run the game, check if the update and DLC are loading.
7 (optional): If the DLC is not loading, patch the 2.0.0 update NSP, and reinstall it. (I needed to do this, but others haven't)
------
How to patch the NSP:
1: Get this program: https://github.com/dezem/SAK/releases
2: Unzip the program.
3: Locate the "Bin" folder, and drop a copy of the 16.0.0 prod.keys into it.
4: Run SAK.exe,
5: Select "Patch NSP".
6: Select "Open NSP", and select the NSP to patch.
7: Select "Patch NSP file". It will take about a minute to finish patching (on SSD, may be slower on an HDD).
8: The patched NSP file will be in the same folder as SAK.exe (the original NSP will be unmodified).
------
I've gotten the Wave 4 DLC to run in both Yuzu and Ryujinx like this.

Last edited by edale,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j