OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
SINGAPORE, 15 Dec 2006 (Fri) SHOCKii is the latest product brand name by Xtreme Enterprise specifically targeted at the Nintendo Wii console case replacement casemod market. All products are made from the highest quality materials and affordably priced. Go to our webshop to make your Pre-Orders now!

With our succecssful foray into the DSL casemod market, we were able to get customers excited about what SHOCK! can do in terms of functionality and quality standards. Product quality and affordability is of the utmost concern with Xtreme Enterprise and SHOCK! served to meet those needs and stringent standards that we have set for ourselves. As such, we are now ready to engage in the next Nintendo casemod product development, that is PROJECT SHOCKii. Here is the rundown on the product features that is to come with SHOCKii :

Project SHOCKii - A console replacement case for Nintendo Wii

Project SHOCKii is a full replacement Nintendo Wii console case project that aims to provide gamers with a high quality alternative to the original colors, as well as function as a repair part for damaged Wii cases. Made from extremely high quality and durable ABS plastic materials as well as Japanese patented acrylic paint, SHOCKii replaces all case parts for the Wii (at only the price of a Wii/DS game) and this includes:
- both side panels
- all buttons (power, reset, eject); including battery case
- all slot covers (gamecube memory card slots, gamecube controller slot, sd card slot and faceplate)

optionally, replacement cases for the wii remote will be available in matching colours

the Wii replacement case will initially be available in the same five colours that Xtreme Enterprise offers for its Project Shock cases for the Nintendo DS Lite (astro yellow, dreamy blue, dynamic red, cool black and strat clear).
it looks like Xtreme Enterprise has taken to heart comments from purchasers of their DS lite cases and are finally offering all of the pieces for replacement cases.

here's hoping for some other transparent variations like smoke, indigo and spice!
smile.gif

the whole story can be found here, along with prototype photos

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
SINGAPORE, 15 Dec 2006 (Fri) SHOCKii is the latest product brand name by Xtreme Enterprise specifically targeted at the Nintendo Wii console case replacement casemod market. All products are made from the highest quality materials and affordably priced. Go to our webshop to make your Pre-Orders now!

With our succecssful foray into the DSL casemod market, we were able to get customers excited about what SHOCK! can do in terms of functionality and quality standards. Product quality and affordability is of the utmost concern with Xtreme Enterprise and SHOCK! served to meet those needs and stringent standards that we have set for ourselves. As such, we are now ready to engage in the next Nintendo casemod product development, that is PROJECT SHOCKii. Here is the rundown on the product features that is to come with SHOCKii :

Project SHOCKii - A console replacement case for Nintendo Wii

Project SHOCKii is a full replacement Nintendo Wii console case project that aims to provide gamers with a high quality alternative to the original colors, as well as function as a repair part for damaged Wii cases. Made from extremely high quality and durable ABS plastic materials as well as Japanese patented acrylic paint, SHOCKii replaces all case parts for the Wii (at only the price of a Wii/DS game) and this includes:
- both side panels
- all buttons (power, reset, eject); including battery case
battery case???
QUOTE said:
QUOTE- all slot covers (gamecube memory card slots, gamecube controller slot, sd card slot and faceplate)

optionally, replacement cases for the wii remote will be available in matching colours

the Wii replacement case will initially be available in the same five colours that Xtreme Enterprise offers for its Project Shock cases for the Nintendo DS Lite (astro yellow, dreamy blue, dynamic red, cool black and strat clear).
it looks like Xtreme Enterprise has taken to heart comments from purchasers of their DS lite cases and are finally offering all of the pieces for replacement cases.

here's hoping for some other transparent variations like smoke, indigo and spice!
smile.gif

the whole story can be found here, along with prototype photos
For the rest, I find it too expensive for one. Two I wouldn't void my warrenty. Once the Wii becomes pretty cheap I'll consider modding one of the two I'll own by then
smile.gif

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awesome..some pics..includes.

- Both side panels

panels-wii.jpg

- All buttons (Power, Reset, Eject buttons) including battery case

buttons-wii.jpg

- Slot covers (Gamecube memory card slots, GC controller slot, SD card slot) & Faceplate

slots-faceplate-wii.jpg

Optional Purchases

- Wii-mote controller replacement case (Color-matched)
- Tri-wing screwdriver

Colors Available

SHOCKii replacement cases are available in 5 aesthetically pleasing colors as follows :

- Astro Yellow
- Dreamy Blue
- Dynamic Red
- Cool Black
- Strat Clear

----------

awesome, i like the replacement cases for the lite too, I would just be afraid that it would work the same again..

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They made DS Lite cases? I only recall one company whom made DS Lite shells so I'm guessing these are the guys? Weren't they meant to be terrible those DS Lite shells? Also $70 for a Wii shell is outrageous, the shell doesn't seem all that complicated in design. Still new shells might be cool... if they made a shell with easier access to the disc drive prehaps people may figure out a swap trick or something. =)

limtk55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Wii-motes ($14.90)and Nunchuck ($11.90) shells are already being made as we speak!

SHOCKii (Wii Console Shells) now priced at an affordable $49.90.

Pre-orders are already open at nds-central.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: