GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxxtentacion-press-photo-bw-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

Jahseh Onfroy was gunned down today outside of a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach in South Florida. Onfrony was transferred to North Broward Hospital; it was confirmed at 5:40 PM EST in a tweet from the local police department that Onfroy was indeed dead.

:arrow: Source

Please keep any hate to yourself. This is not a thread to hate on him nor his music. No person should deserve to die.

Last edited by GhostLatte,

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
xxxtentacion-press-photo-bw-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

Jahseh Onfroy was gunned down today outside of a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach in South Florida. Onfrony was transferred to North Broward Hospital; it was confirmed at 5:40 PM EST in a tweet from the local police department that Onfroy was indeed dead.

:arrow: Source

Please keep any hate to yourself. This is not a thread to hate on him as no person should deserve to die.

I never listened to any of his music, but I know a lot of people were bothered by this.

D

Deleted User

So was he was he targeted by the shooters (as in they knew who he was and shot him because of that) or just a coincident?
Either way I don't think two wrongs make a right.

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I do not think anyone who is out on bail for the horrible crime of beating up a pregnant woman deserves to be mourned over. Hit a woman and you are the lowest of the low in my opinion its as simple as that.
Hitting a woman is justified in cases of self-defense. Now, let's not derail this thread further.

Reactions: DarthDub

ch0p5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of him.. but as soon as I said his name, my son said hes not dead.. something to do with a music video shoot ?

Edit dunno just google and that says conspiracy say hes alive

Last edited by ch0p5,

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of him.. but as soon as I said his name, my son said hes not dead.. something to do with a music video shoot ?

Edit dunno just google and that says conspiracy say hes alive
People also say Tupac and Elvis are still alive. Conspiracies mean nothing.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I never listened to his music and honestly his style was not my thing. I don't know his life, but It's tragic to see someone so young gunned down in their prime and I hope they find the people who killed him.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: GhostLatte

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Honestly i don't know even who that dude was before this incident. But honestly, this is what happens when you play into gangsta dude and suddenly "The Real Deal" find you shitting at their territory. Bonus points for being pretty fucked-up mentally so i can assume that instead of shutting the fuck up this moron was still playing his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol