ROM Hack [XY ROM Hacking] Issue on model swapping

luke9631

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone.
So, as I really wanted to try the features of modifying 3d models in Pokèmon I wrote a simple program which randomly swaps the names of the files in the garc romfs/a/0/2/1 (where OW models are). Everything seems to work flawlessly in the game (100 times funnier btw) except one simple thing: this
As you can see the player model is the same but glitchy. The strange thing is not the glitch itself but the fact that it's still the same model. I immediately checked the garc but every player model I found (002,159..) was randomized correctly so where did I go wrong?
In particular the glitch happens when I modify the "002.154" model of the garc, if I touch it (regardless of what the other player models in the garc are) the ow in-game starts bugging while reamining the default one (as in the picture).
In the same way if i leave 002 untouched and I edit the others, the in-game player doesn't change and doesn't glitch. I know it's hard to explain but I think this community can help me out maybe.
Perhaps the player model OW is in another path? I don't know, I'm clueless right now.
Thanks for the help.

Also, feel free to tell me if I posted in the wrong section, I will delete the thread immediately.

luke9631

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well that was easier than I thought, thank you.
It's a shame that the actual player model (in 0/8/9) is so complicated to edit ç_ç
Thanks again for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!