Hacking Yoshi Island EZ Flash Omega

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will Buy a Omega but before I must know about Ez Flash 4s weakness Points fixed in Omega...
On my Ez4 I cant Play Yoshis Island and Street Fighter 2 (Freeze on Super Combo)...
Will this games work? And the Gameboy Emulator works better than Goombata?

Thx in Advance

Cartoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Played both games without freeze, lag or error on Omega!
Thereby comes that the emulators work a lot better now the patching is done within the device. No messy patching of GB or GBA games with Goomba, just throw raw game on SD and play instantly :D

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First thing to note:

Both "Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival" as well as "Super Mario Advance 3 - Yoshi's Island" work fine with the EZ-Flash IV - I have not had any freezes with super combos on SF II and Yoshi's Island starts fine. A few things to note:
1. Try both games again with totaly clean ROMs
2. Yoshi's Island requires a soft reset before launching the ROM. Either launch the ROM with a soft reset (launch the game using L+A) or make sure your keyset.cfg is set to launch games with a soft reset in general (HARDRESET = 1)

That being said, they also works fine on my EZ-Flash Omega.
GB emulation on the omega is still based on goomba so the compatibility will be exactly the same. It's just easier to use, there is no need to compile your own goomba collection, just drop the GB or GBC ROM on the card and launch it.

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now I own a EZ Flash Omega! I have now one more Question! I have named my Games with 001- Pokemon, 002 - Mario...
But the Card dont sort the games about Name... Is there a way to change the sort from date to name?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now I own a EZ Flash Omega! I have now one more Question! I have named my Games with 001- Pokemon, 002 - Mario...
But the Card dont sort the games about Name... Is there a way to change the sort from date to name?
Try updating the firmware and kernel. Alphabetical sorting was introduced at a later stage.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: CrazyMaxx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea with a vpn, my up address is randomized and not at my address, so my ISP does not know its...