OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]AeadI7jieDY[/youtube]​

QUOTE said:
An online video shows a prank some would say went too far.

Three young girls from Dunbar Middle school videotaped themselves tackling an 11 year old boy and taking off his clothes. The group can be heard laughing at times and mocking the boy as he struggled to break free.

"He stopped to chat with his friend and they thought it would be funny," said the boy's mother.

The child who we are not identifying is a 5Th grader at Ray Pottorf Elementary. His mom says she only found out about the video when her older son, who goes to school with the girls, said his friends had seen the video online.

"You take his clothes off in broad daylight, in the middle of a busy neighborhood and then you post it on YouTube to tell all your friends look at what I did. Crime or not, it shouldn't happen," she added.

Fort Myers Police says the girl would have faced misdemeanor battery charges, but that the boy's mother has refused to press charges. She wants the girls' parents to hand out a punishment instead.

The video has since been removed by YouTube.

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2011...y-being-bullied

If this had been three 8th Grade boys pulling off the swimsuit top and bottom of an 11-year-old girl, there would have been national outrage. society double standar at is finest

personal note not to ofend anyone

WERE the Fuck were this types of girls when i was in school i dream about this i would have let them step on all over me

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is fucking stupid.

I can't wait for people to catch wind of this and mass imitate it.
There will be at least one group of minor boys doing the same thing who will get jail-time for attempted [censored].

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
Valwin said:
WERE the Fuck were this types of girls when i was in school i dream about this i would have let them step on all over me
wtf.gif

Anyway poor kid's probably traumatized by this.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That isn't funny at all. And i doubt you'd want this to happen to you either. They didn't do it as a sort of sexual high, it was done to humiliate and ridicule the kid. You ain't getting any sort of sex out of those chicks, they just want to fuck with you (as opposed to fuck you). Ripping someone's clothes off in public to humiliate them is not a turn on.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just sick. I pity the boy, he's definitely scarred emotionally, probably gonna take a long time to heal... If it ever heals at all.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
That isn't funny at all. And i doubt you'd want this to happen to you either. They didn't do it as a sort of sexual high, it was done to humiliate and ridicule the kid. You ain't getting any sort of sex out of those chicks, they just want to fuck with you (as opposed to fuck you). Ripping someone's clothes off in public to humiliate them is not a turn on.

i actually did i remember all i could think about was boobs and naked girsl while i was in school i saw them nake just by looking at them dam those were the days but i get what your saying not every reacts the same

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valwin said:
granville said:

i actually did i remember all i could think about was boobs and naked girsl while i was in school i saw them nake just by looking at them dam those were the days but i get what your saying not every reacts the same
Do you know what public embarrassment is?
And now that this is on the news, people all over the world know about it. I'm sure people in the school know who the child is.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
That's a horrible thing to do, if he had an inkling it was going to happen or if he knew these girls well and din't kick up a fuss..perhaps it wouldn't be so awful..but to me that's abuse. Girls or boys it doesn't matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c