Gaming Your best Character in SF3D

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've always been good with zangief, but arcade stick control skills did not transfer so smoothly.
so i'm for ryu, akuma, ken, usually people with hurricane kick and hadouken.

princefarzan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sagat
biggrin.gif
, Akuma, Ryu, Ken, and Cody.

RodrigoCamilo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ken is the best player for me, would be akuma but he has the worst special ever, is so easily to the other player evade. I wish akuma had the same ultra combo as street fighter alpha 3

Ron457x2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RodrigoCamilo said:
Ken is the best player for me, would be akuma but he has the worst special ever, is so easily to the other player evade. I wish akuma had the same ultra combo as street fighter alpha 3

Akuma may have that weakness but that is why I use Hadoken then use the ultra special, becuase your most likely to block
wink.gif

Plus his special takes MASSIVE of health points away easily
tongue.gif
(His 1st special not his 2nd)
Edit: Assuming you already that lol

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
for gods sake, I know this is off topic, but can anyone tell me how to fight against grapplers ? I fight with ryu in near combat, but how the eff am I going to harm them if they grap me everytime I am near them ? (the chars are mean are these with the unblockable grap: for example zangief)

Ron457x2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
for gods sake, I know this is off topic, but can anyone tell me how to fight against grapplers ? I fight with ryu in near combat, but how the eff am I going to harm them if they grap me everytime I am near them ? (the chars are mean are these with the unblockable grap: for example zangief)

Try to use a character with a far reach projectile (charcater that uses Hadoken or has another far reaching move)
Also try not to get cornered and stay aerial, then do your comboes from there
EDIT: Try to use akuma, he can hadoken in air, As for ryu, use shoryuken when near

RodrigoCamilo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hunter291 said:
the key to evade these grabs is to just by releasing any kind of special move before they grab you, and keep a good space between them, Zangief is a type of character that is really slow but deals a great damage, since he doesn't have any projectile, just keeping him away will really help you
yaynds.gif

Ron457x2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
the key to evade these grabs is to just by releasing any kind of special move before they grab you, and keep a good space between them, Zangief is a type of character that is really slow but deals a great damage, since he doesn't have any projectile, just keeping him away will really help you
yaynds.gif
This!

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guile, Ryu, Chun-Li and Cody.
What sucks is that I have NO IDEA how to use pro-controls.. Someone should really make a guide..
Also, am I the only one who feels dynamic few is stupid and useless?
tongue.gif

Also, I changed my online name to "NoMashing" but guess what, all the trolls be mashing when they see my name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2