Your opinion on cyber culture

What's your take on typical cyber-looking gaming equipment?

• Total voters

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I've been moving over to my PS5 as my main gaming hardware, but it's such a bore compared to my PC...which just looks so awesome. White router...or giant case with glowing water cooling and sparkly fans? The personalization factor is just so cool. Plus, I think having built it myself makes me care about it even more.
If you wanna talk about horrible value and a waste of money and me being a sucker for price gouging, I had the Kraken z73, a liquid cooler that can display customizable gifs. That's how low I sunk into this rabbit hole. My wallet is hurting but my reptilian brain is saying yes yes more more flashy bright bright.

images

But then I returned it lol. After I felt how stupid the purchase was.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: Xzi and Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
If you wanna talk about horrible value and a waste of money and me being a sucker for price gouging, I had the Kraken z73, a liquid cooler that can display customizable gifs. That's how low I sunk into this rabbit hole. My wallet is hurting but my reptilian brain is saying yes yes more more flashy bright bright.

But then I returned it lol. After I felt how stupid the purchase was.
Okay that's kind of the coolest thing ever, but also so exorbitant. Dat price tho

Reactions: Xzi

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I like RGB but generally for the purpose of leaving it on one or two solid/alternating colors, and only at nighttime. I'm sure random-pattern rainbows constantly flashing around you works fine for some people, but I prefer more motion and action on my screen than off it.
I usually have a theme with one or two solid colors that matches my case. With a not too flashy show going on. Maybe a rotating wheel effect. And I put the brightness down a bit. I don't want a blinding light flashing in my face.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay that's kind of the coolest thing ever, but also so exorbitant. Dat price tho
It's so cool, I would've kept if it wasn't $300 big ones.

An LCD is not worth $100 over the non gif model.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON