aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already wanted to buy a keyboard for a ling time now, but wasn't really looking for it. But now I found something

The M-AUDIO KeyRig 49

not to expensive, no unnecessarily stuff like those buttons for different tunes. Just plug in and play :P
but is it any good for a beginner, how does it play, is it annoying to play trough your PC ?? please tell me more about this keyboard ^_^ and if you know a better one, let me know

KuRensan.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
49 keys is incredibly limited. You'd outgrow it pretty damn fast. I did a bunch of research when I bought my keyboard, and sure that'd work for a little while, but yeah, like I said, even for a beginner 49 keys is just ridiculously limited.
76 keys is a good number. That's a broad range and it'd ensure you could play basically anything you wanted.
I'd personally recommend a Casio WK-200. It's a solid 76-key keyboard. it has a bunch of extra features and stuff like a typical keyboard, but it's really cheap considering its quality. It's about $100 more than the one you're looking at, but with instruments, you really don't want to cheap out on it. Even for a keyboard.

If you're not too confident that you'll actually be sticking to playing piano, then you could go with that 49key keyboard. It has good reviews and is of course incredibly cheap. If you stick with playing the piano, you'll outgrow it quickly. If you're just gauging your real interest, then it'll be fine.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I figured you would be asking about the other type of keyboard.

That's... nice looking, I guess. I know absolutely nothing about them, though, so that really doesn't hold too much weight.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?