Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

superdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well in my opinion i still like yu-gi-oh to pass some time, if you do tell me what deck you use please, i still use a gladaitor deck and a pyshic syncro deck i am thinking about making a dragon deck or dragon syncro deck if you can help me by getting me starting it would be great

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i like it. very fun.

but i mostly only ever played with one person.

i know a place that holds tournaments, but my cards must be so outdated and im not willing to waste money on new packs, so i haven't given them a shot.

Baroque Obama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
I used an abnormally powered up Dragon's Roar structure deck, if I charged 10 bucks for every win then I'd be rich by now.
what do you mean by abnormally powered up? does it contain banned cards?

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Baroque Obama said:
Mei-o said:
I used an abnormally powered up Dragon's Roar structure deck, if I charged 10 bucks for every win then I'd be rich by now.
what do you mean by abnormally powered up? does it contain banned cards?
Well, no, I just exaggerated, I just added some more useful cards that works well with the deck like the Horus cards and an Armed Dragon Lv 7.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really like the cards and have since I was 12. I dont have as many as I would like to own, but I still plan to buy some nice collections off of the internet when I get the money.

The manga--I didn't read much of it--was good though. The anime was alright but its hard to take a series seriously when its one of those "Done by the book" kiddy-animes/cartoons where the entire series is predictable from scene one of episode one to the credits of the series finale.

It gets old, watching Yugi with his Heart of the cards hippiness beating everyone no matter what and rescuing Kaiba each time, blah, blah, blah, blah and on and on.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ik its an old news but cmon... +1