Yuzu Android problems

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone know how to fix this Loading thing after i played some games for a while?

Attachments

• IMG-20240119-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240119-WA0004.jpg
    983.9 KB · Views: 36

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Minimum with dedicated graphics & for Android: 8 GB
Post automatically merged:

Based on the Specs, you should be able to run Games to a point. Some Games I have tried on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ work great on Yuzu. Add Updates, or Cheats, then it kind of has Issues for some Games. Thinking might have to wait until the App gets Updated at some point, then see how it is.

Dakudoragon06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Post automatically merged:

Based on the Specs, you should be able to run Games to a point. Some Games I have tried on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ work great on Yuzu. Add Updates, or Cheats, then it kind of has Issues for some Games. Thinking might have to wait until the App gets Updated at some point, then see how it is.
yeah, my games was run perfectly. But i guess i should wait for more update to fix this problem. Thanks for replying my threads tho, appreciated it 🙏

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, my games was run perfectly. But i guess i should wait for more update to fix this problem. Thanks for replying my threads tho, appreciated it 🙏
With how they are making Devices run more better with more CPU/GPU and Memory, it wont be long before you can run lots of Systems on Android. Would love to see if some PS3 Games can run on Android, but no one is Developing a PS3 Emulator yet. Plus would need a 1.5TB - 2TB MicroSD for all the Systems. LOL

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even on my Galaxy Tab S7+ Yuzu has Issues with some Games. So far, only ones that work perfectly for me (Also with Adreno Graphic Driver Loaded)....
Sky Force Reloaded - Works Perfectly
Sky Force Anniversary - Can get through the Intro Mission, but try to Load the Main Game Mission 1, it kicks you back to the Game/s Screen
Burnout Paradise - Seems to work perfectly. Just need a better Handheld Device like the Ayn Odin 2, so no Bluetooth Controller Input Lag
New Super Mario Bros - Get to the Main Screen (Press L+R to Start), then Blank Screen
SM64 NX (v8) - Works Perfectly
Ultra SFII - Works Perfectly
Toy Stunt Bike - Graphical Issues
Full Blast (JP and US) - Works Perfectly
Cruis'n Blast - MAJOR Graphic Issues

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so for NSMB on Yuzu, your Keys, AND the FW must be the same. So whatever FW your prod.keys are from, you must have the same FW from when the Keys were taken. Had to dump mine and grab the same FW from my Switch. Now it is working perfectly. Apparently that Game is a little picky, maybe others

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival