Hacking Zelda BOTW disk - Is it safe to update for vWii and backup loaders?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Erm there is a game update which I ignore and it then takes you through to a system update...

And yes I am on 5.5.1! So I suggest some of you get off your high horses and give facts!

Had you got your head out of your ass and actually read some of the few dozen BOTW related threads on this site alone, you would of seen that there a hundreds of people who have been playing the game since it was leaked midweek. I myself have had it installed since thursday and have reinstalled it since it was officially released.

Im in the uk so thats another reason i knew you were talking bollocks mate :)

Reactions: Madalone

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Just love it when someone who posts things like "get of your high horses and give facts" is proven to be the tit that we all know he was.

Temp is a wonderfulplace:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't talking bollocks as it clearly says SYTEM UPDATE. I've seen many game updates before, which this looked nothing like as you had to actually go past the game updates screen and wait for the game to load before that SYSTEM UPDATE screen comes...

Delete your update data and you'll see what I mean.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wasn't talking bollocks as it clearly says SYTEM UPDATE. I've seen many game updates before, which this looked nothing like as you had to actually go past the game updates screen and wait for the game to load before that SYSTEM UPDATE screen comes...

What's a SYTEM UPDATE?? If it says that then definitely DO NOT install it, that will brick your SYTEM and there's no way back from a bricked SYTEM!!!!

More bollocks I see

Reactions: lembi2001

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country

Give it up! It has been proven to you and many times before that, I will say it as clearly as I can, THERE IS NO SYSTEM UPDATE.

Whew, just to be clear. 5.5.1 E/U/J is the latest WiiU system firmware.

That Red X in the bottom right corner of your WiiU home screen doesn't mean a new firmware is out.

I have posted these links before but here you are again.

These links show the latest firmware for the US and EUR systems:

US Users
https://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/system-update/

EUR Users
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/.../Latest-system-update-information-677417.html

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
What's a SYTEM UPDATE?? If it says that then definitely DO NOT install it, that will brick your SYTEM and there's no way back from a bricked SYTEM!!!!

More bollocks I see

Oh OK, is it just me or is this guy hooked on bollocks? You may want to get that looked at as it could turn out to be a real 'pain in the ass' in future ;)

Give it up! It has been proven to you and many times before that, I will say it as clearly as I can, THERE IS NO SYSTEM UPDATE.

Whew, just to be clear. 5.5.1 E/U/J is the latest WiiU system firmware.

That Red X in the bottom right corner of your WiiU home screen doesn't mean a new firmware is out.

I have posted these links before but here you are again.

These links show the latest firmware for the US and EUR systems:

US Users
https://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/system-update/

EUR Users
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/.../Latest-system-update-information-677417.html

You are the one who needs to give it up... The screenshot I posted clearly says system update. The original poster was asking about this as they must have also seen it. @fenderjaguar has also seen it as they gave a useful post about it confirming that it does say system update and it is nothing to worry about.

I then made another post after I had put the game update on to say it got rid of the issue. Your the one still banging on about it adding nothing useful to the thread as your so 1337 pirating it before it's out...

End of unless something half intelligent is posted, have fun! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum