TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The Special Edition is worth it for the goodies, the game by itself...? Well, my position on this is well-known. :P
I don't know it. Care to explain? You know me; I won't bite. ;)

no wonder people constantly dogg Nintendo about stuff like this, and instead of making completely new games they waste time and resources remaking terrible games.
Nintendo commissioned Grezzo to make OoT 3D, and I imagine it's the same case, here. When OoT 3D came out, an all new console Zelda (Skyward Sword) came out the same year. The effort Nintendo itself has to invest in this is minimal at worst, and likely has no impact on their work on new games.

Anyway, I'm really freaking excited for this. My all-time favorite game, remastered on a handheld so I can play it wherever I want. I can't wait!

Reactions: cearp

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I am not trying to offend any one I just simply do not understand.....

Why do so many people like this game? I swear it feels like more people like this than ocarina of time and most other Legend of Zelda games. I have pretty much played every Zelda game made to date and this is the only one I never finished and did not enjoy. No I am not trying to complain its just I did not find it in any way enjoyable.

So I just wish to know, why do so many love it, why do so many want it? Just what is it that makes this game so great to you?
And no I am not trolling, just figured here is a good place to ask as any place else.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, what if...

Nintendo adds an Easter Egg where you name File 1 BEN, and then the name shows up in the other files regardless of what you name them. Then, if you delete File 1, the game gets corrupted and stops working as punishment for your foolish and unoriginal ideas.
What if the players name was Ben? Lmao

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I am not trying to offend any one I just simply do not understand.....

Why do so many people like this game? I swear it feels like more people like this than ocarina of time and most other Legend of Zelda games. I have pretty much played every Zelda game made to date and this is the only one I never finished and did not enjoy. No I am not trying to complain its just I did not find it in any way enjoyable.

So I just wish to know, why do so many love it, why do so many want it? Just what is it that makes this game so great to you?
And no I am not trolling, just figured here is a good place to ask as any place else.
Quick Answer i'll explain a bit more later.

This Zelda for ME is the deepest and darkest one, see it more like a Mature TloZ.

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MM is my favorite Zelda game. However, im not buying this remake. I was already disappointed by the upgraded OoT 3DS port and since this is essentially the same, I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake.

If it were a proper remake (no 1:1 reusing of the old content) for Wii U, I'd buy it, but with it being just a "mod" with upgraded textures, sprites and player models, I'm not wasting my money here.

Also: The new moon sucks!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no wonder people constantly dogg Nintendo about stuff like this, and instead of making completely new games they waste time and resources remaking terrible games.

you want worse zelda games? play those cd-i turd's then come back and say this is worse. after MM i could never find myself to play a zelda game i would like again. until PH came out...

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the overworld textures are actually updated/improved this time.

OOT3D environment looked like complete trash, utter letdown.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really feel this game being any darker that OoT, or a few others of the zelda's like Twilight or Links awaking .. I mean really he woke up a fish and killed a island of people by doing so.. that is pretty dark right there!... uh wait should there be a spoiler on this now? meh if you haven't played it by now you never will...

Also I loved OoT but did not buy the 3Ds version... I over played that game and used to be a walking players guide for it, had no idea they changed the ported 3Ds one in a bad way...

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Now people are hoping for Twilight U. Lol

A better candidate than WW for a remastered release IMO. Give me Pro Controller support, NO horizontally mirrored graphics, get that useless Navi off the screen and HD the crap out of everything. I'd buy it twice just to prove my point.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
fuck yeah, finale this made my day, after seeing that i cant ignore anybody on whatsapp anymore

didnt you said that as well wen the other games were released? :P

Only ORAS/Puzzle and Dragon Z were the other games I wanted.
With this one it's 3. Man I hope GungHo decides to bring PaDZ here in europe asap.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Only ORAS/Puzzle and Dragon Z were the other games I wanted.
With this one it's 3. Man I hope GungHo decides to bring PaDZ here in europe asap.

man if he does that... well lets say that i will go bankrupt:lol:

I'd recommend A Link Between Worlds. It's rather easy, but it's still fun none the less. Especially if you've played A Link to the Past first.

like he said, a link to the past is a really good game to get in the Zelda Franchise

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Was kinda expecting it, but who wasn't.
I'm gonna totally buy, didn't get to really play MM and was waiting for this...
I'm really hoping this doesn't stop ninty from making a NEW zelda game for the 3DS.... Spirit Tracks was way better then PH, and if we can get a game better the aLBW then I will be blown away

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far the pattern's been (albeit, "so far"; I guess calling it a "pattern" or "plan" would be pushing it at this time),

Remake > Original > Remake

So I wonder if there will be another origial game next, then another remake? The only thing is WW was already remade for the Wii U, and I cannot see it being remade again for the 3DS, (same thing with Twilight Princess - the 3DS won't handle it well). So if there is a pattern, I'm guessing it'll shift to the WiiU, like this:

WW remake > Zelda Wii U > Twilight Princess remake?

Thoughts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: