GCN Zelda Twilight Princess Gamecube

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes i can confirm, its out , i have it, its fookin great!
biggrin.gif

Question is, do i take a day off work to play it!?

winmik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So, is there any reason to wait for the European Release? I mean apart from the obvious NTSC/PAL difference, what else is different with these two versions??

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I could book a day off from work to play this but after a spending session on ebay, I need to get some of the money back.... One to put on my "play in my own leisurely time" along with Paper Mario 1000 Year Door.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive now played both quite alot, and apart from the controls, the mirroring, widescreen support and 480P support for the Wii, there is Zero difference. Graphics, sound and the game plays the same. There is no difference whatsoever. This is an absolute must have for the cube!

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
works fine with my maxdrive pro - every game does
really? them why isn´t it working for me?
can you tell me how did you burn it, what speed? and what program?

I used nero at 2X speed, on a ritek miniDVD-R

and i get a disc error just before I run the game, and it stays there, nothing happens after..

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I had preordered this game like a year ago on a swedish store called webhallen.se and I had forgotten I had preordered, so they obviously sent this game to me now... but wtf, I don't want it now cause I have the Wii game. So now I have to buy it then send it back to the store to get my money back
frown.gif
Talk about bad luck that I had registered with the email address I barely watch
frown.gif

Maybe I should buy it and sell it on some internet place? Is the Gamecube version rare?

mcsquared

Trophies
XP
Country
burned it at 4x (max) using nero, cheapest mini dvdr camcorder discs - 4 for £1 from poundland - did you make sure to finalise it? forgot to clik that once and the game didnt work

AMPonzi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT USE THE LATEST NERO 7, I used that and I got a disc error right after the name entry part. It seems Nero 7 finalizes discs in a way that GameCube doesn't like. Use the latest Nero 6 and a Ritek DVD-R and you should be just fine. And yes, make sure it's finalized.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How is that possible that such a huge game for the GC does not support 480p ?
I can understand no widescreen support, but hey, most GC games, even launch title support 480p, heck even Zelda Ocarina of Time on the bonus disc for the cube supports 480p(I've been playing that yesterday),so why would Nintendo limit the GC version of Zelda this much ?
Whoever wanted it for the Wii got it already*where the Wii is being released at least), what's the point in limiting the game at this stage ?
I need some proof that it does noot support 480p, 'cause I don't believe it.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already