Emulation Android Zelda's Brithday playable fix for/on andriod?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all,
um i have a question on the hack of Zelda OOT,
zelda's brithday

not sure if anyone has played this hack before, it's old from 08, but a good one,
too bad that it doesn't seem to hardly work properly, tho :(

um i can't seem to get this to work properly on andriod emulaoturs for N64 (Mupen FZ/Mupen64 AE or the two retroarch cores).
what are the best/correct settings to get this game to work properly and be playable like the other zelda hacks like missing link, nimpizte adventure, master of time etc?

the game gets stuck on a black screen when you try and go into Kokri Forest area, idk why this happens, but it shouldn't. beacuse of this issue, the rest of the game is unplayable unfort.
not sure if it is and emualtion issue or emulatior or issues with the debug version used for this hack. (it needs the debug oot) insted of the regular ott, so maybe the debug version of oot is issue proned?

if anyone has a fix on this hack for andriod emu's that'd be great cus i can't find a possble fix for this.

thanx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...