• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

13 Russians, 3 businesses indicted by Mueller/Rosenstein in connection to Trump

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 39,911
  • Replies 594
  • Likes 11

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I still don't know why it's so much of a big deal? It's not like they changed the votes, they just did what the most radicals liberals did for months and still do, just the other way around?

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still don't know why it's so much of a big deal? It's not like they changed the votes, they just did what the most radicals liberals did for months and still do, just the other way around?
Only people with Trump Derangement Syndrome are making it a big deal, which a very small minority or the American people.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not like they changed the votes
We don't know that. We do know that several states reported their election systems hacked, and several more reported attempts at hacking. Every single American intelligence agency reports that Russia did have an impact.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We don't know that. We do know that several states reported their election systems hacked, and several more reported attempts at hacking. Every single American intelligence agency reports that Russia did have an impact.
Then why are people protesting so hard outside the white house if they don't know how serious this is? I'm sure that, if there's hard proof that Russia did hack the vote, resulting in a fraudulent election, they will impeach him. Until then, nay.

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Then why are people protesting so hard outside the white house if they don't know how serious this is? I'm sure that, if there's hard proof that Russia did hack the vote, resulting in a fraudulent election, they will impeach him. Until then, nay.
Because they hate his fucking guts and everybody saw what happened in Helsinki. You might be okay with a compromised worm who shrivels in front of dictators for president, but that doesn't mean everybody else has to be so complacent.

Protests and criminal evidence are not tied. The protestors aren't the ones investigating Trump and his campaign. Still, to pretend there's no progress on that front when Trump's personal attorney is in custody and cooperating with investigators would be asinine.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dont be silly, because everyone knows its OK when America does it.
This doesn't even work as a conspiracy theory. Macron was elected in May 2017. Trump was president and the US government was entirely Republican-controlled by that point. If the US was going to interfere in France's election, it would've been to install a more right-wing president. Then again, 99% of conspiracy theories fall apart completely after applying just a little logic or Occam's razor.

Last edited by Xzi,

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This doesn't even work as a conspiracy theory. Macron was elected in May 2017. Trump was president and the US government was entirely Republican-controlled by that point. If the US was going to interfere in France's election, it would've been to install a more right-wing president.
This doesn't even work as a conspiracy theory. Macron was elected in May 2017. Trump was president and the US government was entirely Republican-controlled by that point. If the US was going to interfere in France's election, it would've been to install a more right-wing president. Then again, 99% of conspiracy theories fall apart completely after applying just a little logic or Occam's razor.
And the Trump Russian Collusion is going to be just one of those 99%.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because they hate his fucking guts and everybody saw what happened in Helsinki. You might be okay with a compromised worm who shrivels in front of dictators for president, but that doesn't mean everybody else has to be so complacent.

Protests and criminal evidence are not tied. The protestors aren't the ones investigating Trump and his campaign. Still, to pretend there's no progress on that front when Trump's personal attorney is in custody and cooperating with investigators would be asinine.
I would be less OK with that if liberals hadn't been flooding the internet and social groups with liberal propaganda from the very beginning that Trump ran for president. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? Yeah, now I just want hard proof for anything Trump related or I won't believe it.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
And the Trump Russian Collusion is going to be just one of those 99%.
It stops being a conspiracy theory, or even a theory at all, after over 35 indictments have been unsealed. Somehow the vast majority of the individuals caught up in those indictments either worked for the Trump campaign directly or have ties to it. What a shocker. :rolleyes:

I would be less OK with that if liberals hadn't been flooding the internet and social groups with liberal propaganda from the very beginning that Trump ran for president. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? Yeah, now I just want hard proof for anything Trump related or I won't believe it.
Liberals predicted what a shitty president he'd be, and he turned out to be a shitty president, so you tune them out? Makes sense, assuming you already had your mind made up from the beginning.

Last edited by Xzi,

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just imagine a Russian politician doing the same thing in Mexico, we'd all be freezing our balls off in a nuclear winter by now, well those of us alive would be anyway.

Last edited by GBAer,
Reactions: kumikochan

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just imagine a Russian politician doing the same thing in Mexico, we'd all be freezing our balls off in a nuclear winter by now, well those of us alive would be anyway.

It's okay when the US does it.

Reactions: kumikochan
D

Deleted User

Can you give any hard facts that Trump knowingly colluded with any of these 35 people?, until you can, then its just another conspiracy theory.
Well... (oh boy jumping into politics)
Applying logic and relations Trump has, especially with Russia, makes it a pretty strong case. (all though, not 100% solid)
First, this collusion, the group, these 35 people had spent thousands of dollars getting Trump into the position he is in right now. And getting 35 people together to do one thing, is a bit of a challenge if handled by a single person.
And let me ask this.
what reason would these 35 people have to pour thousands of dollars into a single person? No "normal" circumstance would allow that. You could argue they are a fan of Trump, but why the hell would they go so far out of their way, putting themselves into serious legal danger just for 1 or 2 people for a country they aren't even in... Unless it some how managed to benefit them. People don't work to not get paid. People, no matter what, desire things in return. Keep this in mind.

Now let me ask another question. Where did there source of income come from? (may have missed the source of it in the main document. Reading and remembering 37 pages isn't exactly fun, and searching for it is a bit challenging to say the least)

I'm not saying Trump funded them. As that wouldn't work, unless Trump could get someone within Russia to help funding (indirect funding), but there isn't any evidence to support that so it remain speculation (speculation that isn't impossible, and more likely than random speculation.) But before you respond with someone within the states funded them, it couldn't be possible for it for the initial start. And buying ads for politics is and can be rather pricey. Which means the starting income has to come from somewhere other than the us citizens. (and even then that was for social media)
And keep this also in mind.

But the facts are that a group within Russia aided Trump. Trump has good relations with Putin, someone who has more than a little power in that country. And Trump's other relations/people he had worked with, had also had ties to Russia.
Now back to the speculation pieces, parts that have some evidence, but not enough to be solid. But have higher odds than just being random out of the blue evidence. It isn't impossible, or unlikely at this point Trump may have had asked Putin in some form, or maybe even indirectly. To help him. Putin could of likely, help in the creation of some organization, which would have these 35 people aid in Trumps campaign. But people don't often do favors without some payback, especially if it isn't a family member. So what did or could Trump have done, to get this group and/ or Putin's aid in this?
That I can't answer.
But clearly, in order to get the initial big source of money for those ads, had to be someone with a crap ton of money, and people who have a crap ton of money, are usually people within some sort of power.

Last edited by ,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I gave you evidence the US has done it over a 100 times with the CIA and have hacked European leaders their allies with the NSA so yeah that is how it works

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The man with all the evidence is Mueller. In Manafort's case alone, when it came time to reveal the list of evidence, it was around 500 items deep. I wouldn't expect anything less for any individual this investigation brings charges against.

https://www.scribd.com/document/384216900/Mueller-list-of-indictments-against-Manafort#from_embed

"Where's the evidence" is never a genuine question. Anybody who has any knowledge of the law whatsoever knows that you don't reveal evidence to the public before trial. Doubly so when it comes to high-profile, federal-level investigations. We're only used to so much info leaking to the public now because of how disorganized Trump's white house is. Mueller's team is far more competent.

Last edited by Xzi,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Republicans today introduced articles of impeachment against deputy AG Rod Rosenstein (essentially Mueller's boss) on the House floor. Largely a political stunt, the vote for impeachment is unlikely to pass given that Republicans are divided on the issue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8ee304-9060-11e8-bcd5-9d911c784c38_story.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/20...icles-impeachment-against-rosenstein.amp.html

There are rapid response protests planned across the country for this situation, but only if Mueller or Rosenstein is actually removed from office or the investigation.

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: