14.1 sigpatches are not working

FerdinandoPH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have updated atmosphere, hekate and the sigpatches from AIO switch, but for some reason, some of my games work, but others don't. I have tried manually deleting the bootloader and atmosphere folders and then redownloading everything from their respective github pages, but no luck. I have even tried these beta sigpatches: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/ , but I can never get all my games working. I have tried using both package3 and fusee.

At this point, I have no clue on what to do, so, please, could someone tell me what could I be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated atmosphere, hekate and the sigpatches from AIO switch, but for some reason, some of my games work, but others don't. I have tried manually deleting the bootloader and atmosphere folders and then redownloading everything from their respective github pages, but no luck. I have even tried these beta sigpatches: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/ , but I can never get all my games working. I have tried using both package3 and fusee.

At this point, I have no clue on what to do, so, please, could someone tell me what could I be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Use fusee to boot atmosphere instead of hekate

Reactions: shanefromoz

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks in advance!

What version of FW, Atmos, Hekate are you using?

What does your hekate_ipl.ini look like?

Have you reinstalled one of the problematic games?

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now a day it doesn't matter anymore, it is just the same patches, For the OP the problem might be the AIO updater, patches can be grabbed from here.
Yea it does when u boot via hekate not fusee it will only look for patches.ini not those patches

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the patches work, and yes the itotaljustice github .zip contains both the .ini and the Atmosphere patches. If anything at all that was installed with an .nsp is able to run, your patches are likely fine.

Check your card for errors.

Ichigo-Bankai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe someone here could hellp me out. my switch says that my usb connection has been successful, but NS USB loader is still looking for my switch. tried to reinstall drivers and even did a clean installation of my switch, but without any result. also tried a different usb port, but no results. help would be greatly appreciated!

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe someone here could hellp me out. my switch says that my usb connection has been successful, but NS USB loader is still looking for my switch. tried to reinstall drivers and even did a clean installation of my switch, but without any result. also tried a different usb port, but no results. help would be greatly appreciated!
DBI is just better at this task

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat