1800mAh Cameron Sino battery problem

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That isn't oem.

Then I don't know why it's said here it is and why it has Sony's logo.
Post automatically merged:

Amp is current, on the PSP charger it would says in A for Amp, V for voltage, V times A = Watts, so 5V times 1A =5 Watts or 5W.

What about hertz which also appear in power supplies?
Post automatically merged:

It would damage its internal components, based on the voltage difference.

That's right.

What about using power cords in devices without batteries with a different voltage than the devices' or with the right one but with the wrong amperage? Would the power cords mess up the devices' power supplies? May power supplies also mess up themselves if used in devices with a different voltage or with the right one but with the wrong amperage?

Also, I forget to tell I use a setting on my phone to charge the battery only until 85% so may I leave it charging overnight and did I do the right thing by enabling this setting?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry buddy, too many topics to cover, too little time at my disposal. I will pass the floor to other users. 😉

So, the 1800mAh Cameron Sino battery arrived, it didn't come with an USB cable like the previous, it has the same issue as the other one and this time I ordered it from Amazon and not AliExpress. The previous battery is lasting longer (at least the PSP turns on the next day unlike before) so maybe it was the previous power supply's fault. I don't know if I should buy the 2200mAh Ostent battery from AliExpress.

• Sad
Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This does not mean that the charger was the culprit. They are simply all equally poor batteries in terms of component quality and accuracy of assembly. Apparently only the Ostent "high capacity" ones are decent, but you have to be sure to order them directly from the manufacturer, since there are several shoddy copies in circulation. 😒

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This does not mean that the charger was the culprit. They are simply all equally poor batteries in terms of component quality and accuracy of assembly. Apparently only the Ostent "high capacity" ones are decent, but you have to be sure to order them directly from the manufacturer, since there are several shoddy copies in circulation. 😒

Well, the other is the official battery.

What if ordering a battery from AliExpress' Ostent store like @Zealotus suggested? What about the power bank you mentioned?

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, the other is the official battery. What if ordering it from AliExpress' Ostent store like @Zealotus suggested? What about the power bank you mentioned?
I don't know. There are two possible solutions. That Power Bank I mentioned is much larger than the PSP battery, therefore more capacious and in theory it should last longer (the seller reports 5 hours). The Ostent battery for psp3000 should last just over three hours, if I'm not mistaken (while the psp1000 version muuuch looonger, who knows why). The choice is yours, I don't want responsibility for it. 😂😉

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know. There are two possible solutions. That Power Bank I mentioned is much larger than the PSP battery, therefore more capacious and in theory it should last longer (the seller reports 5 hours). The Ostent battery for psp3000 should last just over three hours, if I'm not mistaken (while the psp1000 version muuuch looonger, who knows why). The choice is yours, I don't want responsibility for it. 😂😉

Is the "high capacity" Ostent battery you mentioned 1800mAh? Should I order it from Amazon or from AliExpress's Ostent official store?

Nikokaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Should I order it from Amazon or from AliExpress's Ostent official store?
Logic obviously suggests buying from the manufacturer, but who knows if maybe that one is fake too!?! 🤣 There is little to trust in the chinese people in the commercial matters. 🙄

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny