Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hate fanboyism, I don't hate the PS3. But I do dislike Sony as a company for closing Lik-Sang.
I don't see the PS3, 360 and Wii as competitors really (well, maybe 360 and PS3) but they all have differences

PS3
Good for people who can spend the money they need, and for people who want great graphics and most of the very well-known games. Not good if you're skint (like me) or if you don't like war, sport or fighting games.

I see this as the in-betweener, it's good for people who want a balance of graphics and price, and there are quite a lot of decent games for it. Bad for people who dislike Micro$oft

Wii
Good for people who like to be immersed in the game, also good for people with not much money. Bad for people who prefer using a controller and only play Sony-type games.

Can you see my point
- Sam

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
I have not had the chance to play on ANY of the next gen consoles because the is always one shitty kid playing the 360 for like 9 hours when I go into GAME. None of my friends have any of them either.

I don't know how the is any sony fanboys left they are like loyal dogs standing next to a dead corpse.

Narr I can't be that judgmental I never have used one but standing by sony must feel like giving bj's to Hitler.

They have really really screwed up this year.

Why I hate sony with a burning passion:

ATRAC its their shitty audio compress they ram down the throats of their mp3 users, it takes 3 times as long to put a song onto your mp3 player with ATRAC's amazing compression. Their mp3 player's claim to play WMA and MP3 but all they do is play ATRAC files converted from WMA and MP3.

They sued Lik-Sang for just importing ps3's because they don't want the UK market to find out how shit they are until may.

They are very sneeky about PSP updates and only started the NAZI firmware upgrades because of emulators being on the PSP.

Exploding laptop batteries is a further embarrassment to their collection is idiotic mistakes last year.

Sony have rootkits on their mp3 players the BMG headman says:
"Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" - Oh you tosser most people don't know what marlosser skin disease is but you sure will notice it when it stars eating your sodding face off.

I don't hate the PS3 I hate Sony the ugly inbred monster that gave birth to the poor PS3 that will suffer until it dies a sad lonely death and will be found in poundland.

My hopes for sony this year:

1.) PSP firmware gets cracked again
2.) Sony PS3 digital signature is broken
3.) Piracy takes hold and game sales are at a all time low
4.) PS3's get thrown at the Sony head quarters by angry once loyal fans
5.) SONY CURLS UP AND DIES A SAD MISERABLE DEATH IN ITS OWN ROTTING EXCREMENT!

sony_bullshit_anim4.gif

To read more hateful things about Sony go here > Maddox on Sony

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest no next gen system really interests me to the point where I must have it. There are just so few interesting games out right now, I'm sure that down the line I'll pick up 1, 2 if not all 3 of the next gen consoles but as of right now I don't believe that there is any compelling reason for me to spend $250, $400 or $600 on a game system, I'm perfectly happy with what i have now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1