• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 52,850
  • Replies 807

Who do you think is going to win the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
luke_c said:
Love this song!

Was away camping all weekend so missed alot of the matches, but caught the first South Africa v Mexico match, what a first goal! South Africa should of got the win in the second half.
Listened to the England match on a radio at our campsite, we turned it on and within seconds Gerrard scored! Then sadly USA scored due to a pitiful mistake by Foster, mistakes happen, but this is the World cup for Pete's sake, at least we came out with a point in the end, really need to win the next few games aswell, will catch up with all of todays games on MOTD World Cup

It was Green who made the mistake.

Watching Germany now, very impressed so far.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Satangel said:
luke_c said:
Love this song!

Was away camping all weekend so missed alot of the matches, but caught the first South Africa v Mexico match, what a first goal! South Africa should of got the win in the second half.
Listened to the England match on a radio at our campsite, we turned it on and within seconds Gerrard scored! Then sadly USA scored due to a pitiful mistake by Foster, mistakes happen, but this is the World cup for Pete's sake, at least we came out with a point in the end, really need to win the next few games aswell, will catch up with all of todays games on MOTD World Cup

It was Green who made the mistake.

Watching Germany now, very impressed so far.
Huh, why on Earth did I say Foster?
tongue.gif

Germany are just going for more goals now, already 4-0 up and against a ten man team, complete mockery for the Aussies, would feel sorry for them if they weren't England's Cricket arch nemesis!

D

Deleted User

OP
Keep the interaction going.

Scores from 13 June 2010​

Algeria 0 - 1 Slovenia

Serbia 0 - 1 Ghana
Germany 4 - 0 Australia​

D

Deleted User

OP
Australia really got thrashed by Germany. I think for the next game Australia need to sit down with their backup strikers (because I do not think Cahill will play in the next match) and encourage them for the next game.

Also when I created this thread I did not know Tempers would be so interested in Football/Soccer. I wish my other threads about NBA Basketball was more of a success. But the International Game is a game I like to play a lot, so I am glad to see the passion and excitement to the game. Not just only about Video Games
yaywii.gif
and Computers but a lot more.
cool.gif

So thanks again Tempers.
biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I had to switch the Germany v Australia game off after a while, it just became too painful to watch! It was a given that they'd lose but watching them get slaughtered was painful. I wish them luck in the next game though. Todays other games weren't the greatest either, tomorrow should prove to be an eventful day though. The one team I'm dying to see play is North Korea! They're gonna get slaughtered obviously but it's definitely peaked my interest.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TrolleyDave said:
I had to switch the Germany v Australia game off after a while, it just became too painful to watch! It was a given that they'd lose but watching them get slaughtered was painful. I wish them luck in the next game though. Todays other games weren't the greatest either, tomorrow should prove to be an eventful day though. The one team I'm dying to see play is North Korea! They're gonna get slaughtered obviously but it's definitely peaked my interest.

Yeah North Korea lol.
Heard they hired actors to cheer for them, so funny!
And they will be sent to work camps and mines if they make a fool out of themselves
tongue.gif

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Ban the bloody vuvuzelas...I'd love to hear some good old chants.
you can barely hear the "goal" shout when someone scores.

north korea is already the team of morons...they tried to fool FIFA by putting an extra FW instead of the third GK. Fifa replied, "ok but that guy will be only able to play as GK"

lol

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tomorrow it's Brazil - North Korea, gonna be funny
tongue.gif

Japan won btw, quite funny to hear it's there first World Cup match to win on foreign soil.

The Netherlands won too, quite a boring match (like a lot of the past matches) but Elia was very good!

Alcaraz (ex-player of my favorite team Club Brugge) just scored against the World Champion!

D

Deleted User

OP
Keep the interaction going.

Scores from 14 June 2010​

Netherlands 2 - 0 Denmark

Japan 1 - 0 Cameroon

Paraguay 1 - 1 Italy​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...