• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 52,493
  • Replies 807

Who do you think is going to win the 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP Finals?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
When do we have a friendly match? I really need some soccer

It's not international but Celtic are playing Man U tonight in Canada don't know if it's on tv over there
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rockstar said:
When do we have a friendly match? I really need some soccer
I think the players, who played in the WC need some rest...

I mean look at the player from Bayern München for example... They had 9 or 10 players, who regularly played the whole tournament (german players played the same amount of matches as players who played the final!) and also had many matches in the last season (always two matches per week because of the Champions League and after that they went to the preporation for the WC) and now they`re granted 2 week vacation and than there is 2 weeks of immense preparation for the next season, which will start soon after... What I find really ridiculous is, that the UEFA scheduled a friendly match for germany, holland and some other countries (who play in the WC) right after the start of the new season... That`s just ridiculous!

I know they are all payed really well but to have at least 2 or 3 weeks of time to regenerate is IMO not asked too much for this physical demanding sport...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satangel said:
If this is going to be closed, anyone who wants talk about football/soccer can go to the general forum thread.

The BIG Soccer Thread

You can talk about the any competition there (Premier League, La Liga, ....) or any tournament (Champions League, Europa League,....), all year!

There's more info on there on coming interesting football tournaments, check it out
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E