May I have a hat pretty please Mr. Spiderman
411438.png

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only reason I don't want to use gravitar is cause it's what I use to bounce back to when I want to go back to my default profile picture in the end

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate Christmas

I hate the early celebration of Christmas so this thread got the sour face expression from me. Someone on my Snapchat went Christmas shopping two days ago, for fuck's sake. It makes me like Thanksgiving more because it gets raped by Halloween and Christmas. And really, Christmas the last few years is made good for me only because of my yearly tradition of watching Santa's Slay and Die Hard, and often times other alternative Christmas movies, or even movies that have one Christmas scene (Invasion USA gets an almost yearly play as a result).

Reactions: Byokugen

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the early celebration of Christmas so this thread got the sour face expression from me. Someone on my Snapchat went Christmas shopping two days ago, for fuck's sake. It makes me like Thanksgiving more because it gets raped by Halloween and Christmas. And really, Christmas the last few years is made good for me only because of my yearly tradition of watching Santa's Slay and Die Hard, and often times other alternative Christmas movies, or even movies that have one Christmas scene (Invasion USA gets an almost yearly play as a result).
Ssshhhhhh
354929.png

let's do this
410367.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, the v90 build works pretty good even has 360 titles