Hacking ~

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Da General said:
Hi Rydian, not really looking to upset anyone here and please ignore my post count. I have been hacking PSP's and using DS flash carts for a long time but I'm confused by all the information out there and on this site in particular.

Because according to your own post it should never have been necessary based upon your PSP experience. Plus i'm not Rydian....i'm grouchy.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help but feel as though I had something to do with inspiring this thread.
tongue.gif
Either way, many thanks for all your help, Rydian. You're a kind soul, brother.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
I can't help but feel as though I had something to do with inspiring this thread.
tongue.gif
Either way, many thanks for all your help, Rydian. You're a kind soul, brother.
Haha, nah actually Wololo's got something like this and I was like "AWESOME!" and e-mailed him and got his permission to make something like it.

kotsumu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is such a great post and deserves to be the only tutorial for PSP hacking. All the other tutorial I've seen are all so messy. There is no proper organization of ANYTHING at all! I think it really helps to have a description of whether a PSP is hackable or not.

FrankensteinTank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thanks Rydian. Because of your tutorial and Wololo's HBL I am able to play some great homebrew, like cavestory and use emulators, on my PSPgo even though it has OFW 6.37.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: