• 2DS

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

LuigiXL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I currently have a 3DS XL, but I like the look of the 2DS XL, mainly as it is physically and astheitcally pleasing.. I am tempted but I thought i'd see what you guys think..

Has anyone else made this choice and any opinions on it? Also the top screen LOOKS better but I heard its exactly the same as the Old XL pixel/resolution wise?

Thanks!

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I'm one of those rare people who has a new 3 DS non XL that actually enjoys using the 3D.. I also just purchased a Hyrulian 2DS XL. I might have said the 2DS was the best ever made except for the fact that I do enjoy the 3d.. The one thing I have noticed no one had reported about the new 2DS XL IS that the c stick has significantly more space to use it, not cramped near the hinge like every other model. I found this easier for MH battles.

Reactions: LuigiXL

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New 3ds is the best, tiny screen so it means better pixel density in a 240p screen, enhanced 3d and more raw power than the og 3ds, the new2dsxl I consider with better aesthetic so nothing important

Reactions: LuigiXL

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found myself using the 3d less and less so ended up getting a 2ds XL purely as I felt they looked nice!!
Had no regrets started with the orange and white one then changed to black and blue, did get a cheap pokemon one off amazon but had line down the screen..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo