Hacking 3.60 vita tv Adrenaline asks me to update.

Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a mini on here that i downloaded from PSN before access went away. I just used the easy installer for adrenaline everything went fine but when i try to launch it asks me to sign in which i cant do without updating. im not sure if my PS TV is activated or not.

Any help?

Last edited by Bonestorm,

pauloedsonjk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a mini on here that i downloaded from PSN before access went away. I just used the easy installer for adrenaline everything went fine but when i try to launch it asks me to sign in which i cant do without updating. im not sure if my PS TV is activated or not.

Any help?
You need to activate system. You need copy any app/game using ps3.
Search for google by: activate system by ps3 lower firmware.

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
same here, the easyinstaller in pstv asked me to activate first.

i have a 2nd hand ps3, not online since bought. if i sign in on ps3 first, will ps3 be needed to update to latest version first? Or is there way tp bypass this update request?

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Any help?

Your Vita has to be fully activated for PSP content to run, including Adrenaline. If you don't have a PSN account signed into your Vita, you'll need to do a complete factory reset and set one up during first boot, as well as have a PS3 that can access PSN to download a PSP game/demo that will be used to activate your Vita fully.

Or can i use this for my unactivated pstv 3.60 :
Du'Islingr's guide here http://gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-install-adrenaline-but-no-psn-no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3 ?
That tutorial will do nothing for you if you're not already activated.

To activate via a PS3, your PS3 has to be able to access PSN to download a Vita/PSP game, then follow these steps to transfer a game to your Vita which will then activate it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-t...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation

Reactions: MKKhanzo

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
[QUOTE="Tom Bombadildo"

That tutorial will do nothing for you if you're not already activated.

To activate via a PS3, your PS3 has to be able to access PSN to download a Vita/PSP game, then follow these steps to transfer a game to your Vita which will then activate it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-t...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation[/QUOTE]

"Note that this method doesn't work for PSTV users since it involves using a USB cable to plug in to the PS3."
oh.. seems no way for pstv atm. Tks. anyway

Last edited by emuashui,

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
primary 212.47.229.76
secondary 13.55.12.77

tell me if it works for you

Just use VitaUpdateBlocker and connect to the PS3 via wifi, should work the same. You shouldn't need to use QCMA with the PSTV

The primary DSN set as 212.47.229.76 works successfully avoiding the update reminder. No need to use vitaupdateblocker/qcma.

My working way (thank Tom, Bonestorm etc) is:
1. ensure vitatv already signed in with a psn same as the one to be signed in on ps3.
2. logon on ps3 with the psn in previous step (may need to update ps3 to latest first)
3. download a psp item on the ps3, eg,
PSP Demo Loco Roco Midnight Carnival .
4. on the ps3 bubble representing that newly downloaded psp (demo) game, press triangle, choose copy.
5. on vitatv, set primary DSN as 212.47.229.76 , and connect to the wifi network the ps3 is also in.
6. on vitatv, choose content manager, connect wirelessly to the ps3, choose copy content from ps3 to vitatv.
7. copy that psp (demo) to vitatv.
8. install henkaku by browsing beta.henkaku.xyz , install molecular shell vpk and deselect an option to allow installation of vpks, install and run easyinstaller vpk. Profit

Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The primary DSN set as 212.47.229.76 works successfully avoiding the update reminder. No need to use vitaupdateblocker/qcma.

My working way (thank Tom, Bonestorm etc) is:
1. ensure vitatv already signed in with a psn same as the one to be signed in on ps3.
2. logon on ps3 with the psn in previous step (may need to update ps3 to latest first)
3. download a psp item on the ps3, eg,
PSP Demo Loco Roco Midnight Carnival .
4. on the ps3 bubble representing that newly downloaded psp (demo) game, press triangle, choose copy.
5. on vitatv, set primary DSN as 212.47.229.76 , and connect to the wifi network the ps3 is also in.
6. on vitatv, choose content manager, connect wirelessly to the ps3, choose copy content from ps3 to vitatv.
7. copy that psp (demo) to vitatv.
8. install henkaku by browsing beta.henkaku.xyz , install molecular shell vpk and deselect an option to allow installation of vpks, install and run easyinstaller vpk. Profit
Yup, seems like "vitaupdateblocker" and "QCMA" are not needed anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1