CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonight I document some things on Developer 3DS using pictures =D

Since there's 30 images I don't really want to post them all because they're pretty large [dl them in link] but I will post highlights.
So far all images are not on 3DBrew, or atleast they are not at the time of writing this, so I thought I'd give you guys cool pictures of it.
Some are documented on 3DBrew but not have images of them.
I made this thread because some people were interested in SDK pictures I posted in their threads so I am posting more now ^^

30 SDK image downloads:

Mediafire - RAR file

Please let me know if you're having trouble opening the RAR and I will use ZIP or some other similar thing.

SDK Unit top:

20111017225110.jpg

Now, here's something that 3DBrew hasn't really touched at this moment of writing. (3DBrew hasn't documented CTR Settings too much yet)

NOTE: Download RAR for larger and clearer images, these pictures are resized/reduced.

20111017220203.jpg

20111017220227.jpg

* CTR Settings - I did not find that 3DBrew document what I show with these pictures [Again, look at RAR for better quality because these are resized/reduced]

There are many more pictures too in the RAR from the Config channel as that has the most easily capturable information with pictures.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer most questions, yes, it's an official SDK unit.
Pictures were not taken with iCrap so GPS coordinates are not saved..the best you could get is a hazy/shady color of the hair on the top of my head, which could be anyone's for all anyone cares. Now, if I was to make a video and record my voice that would be pretty bad.
Some members were interested when I posted some pictures of it in some other threads so I captured more images of various functions.

Rutherford Atlas

Unintentional Marksman
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps I'm just a paranoid guy, but if you're truly looking to stay anonymous, you might not want to post your friend code in your sig. Never can how Nintendo might try to trace things back to you... ;)

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why are you all so concerned about him getting sued or such ?

He didn't do anything wrong there are developing units and he somehow got his hands on one ... ok high chances its stolen but well ...
The only thing he did he could get problems is buying stolen stuff ... not sure what exactly you would have to pay for this offense but can't be that much can it ?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a stolen game once.
Ebay refunded it without my having to send it back.
Pretty boss.
(I went and got a legit copy at the nearby GameStop afterwards, though. Don't freak out.(Not that I expect you to, on a hacking forum. Hah))

Rutherford Atlas

Unintentional Marksman
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you all so concerned about him getting sued or such ?

He didn't do anything wrong there are developing units and he somehow got his hands on one ... ok high chances its stolen but well ...
The only thing he did he could get problems is buying stolen stuff ... not sure what exactly you would have to pay for this offense but can't be that much can it ?

Not all that concerned, myself. Just got the idea that he was striving for anonymity, and I like to bring a healthy dose of paranoia to the table.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anonymity.
My pictures don't have GPS coordinates.

If anything you guys should be more concerned about the guys at 3DBrew than me because they took their pictures aimed directly at the screen, meaning it's more likely more of their face was shown; I didn't take direct screenshots in order to prevent that. Not to mention looking up website owners isn't hard.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But this is the same guy who said a vga cable was a controller board....
Geez your still holding onto that? "You've got issues man, serious issues." (Yugioh the Abridged Movie =p)
I meant FPGA. I typed VGA in a rush..
But your not entirely right though either. There ARE VGA controller boards; I just made the wrong post at the wrong time, it happens. I felt embarrassed but it's not stopping the world from going around.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/479740807/lcd_panel_repair_parts_VGA_controller.html
http://www.tevs.eu/stuff/bmw/DSCI3246.JPG.small.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
wow where did you get a 3DS dev kit? o.0
would be awesome if i could expand sandbox engine DS-DSi to 3DS.
then would have alot more features & wouldn't have to worry about current limitations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...