3DS firmware 11.8 potentially brings the Switch's method of piracy detection

Untitled.png

Looks like this is it. According to a tweet from SciresM, the latest 3DS firmware update 11.8 has ported the Nintendo Switch's piracy detection systems to the console. This strategy enables Nintendo to perfectly distinguish pirated and legit games going online and has been used before to detect and ban pirates on Switch. This is not something that can be avoided with homebrew. According to SciresM, Nintendo hasn't acted on 3DS pirates yet, but can choose to do so any time in the future.

Be careful, guys.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And whats that?
im still new to this-
LocalFriendCodeSeed_B contains data that verifies your console when you connect online. If you get banned, Nintendo blacklists your LFCS_B. However, using GodMode9 (a 3DS file browser), you can swap it out for another one that isn’t banned, unbanning your console.

Eeveekid

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
LocalFriendCodeSeed_B contains data that verifies your console when you connect online. If you get banned, Nintendo blacklists your LFCS_B. However, using GodMode9 (a 3DS file browser), you can swap it out for another one that isn’t banned, unbanning your console.
Where do i get those?
Do i just copy the one I have -that isnt banned yet- and replace it with the banned one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER