Brazil
And what about the white 3ds?
op432a.jpg

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not interesting. They are bored games. I will wait until there are over 15 awesome games then I would buy it. To be wise, dont buy it too quickly because you will be sorry when they bring many bored games that waste your money for 3DS. Be wise. I am not going to buy 3DS right away for other year or two until there are over 15 awesome games first.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to getting SFIV, Nintendogs is a meh. Possibly the Professor Layton since my sis would nag me to get it for her.

Tales of the Abyss and the Resident Evil are gonna be on my buy later list.

I wouldn't be worried about OoT. Nintendo at least promised for a Spring 2011 for Japan. I'd expect a release date for the US to be near that.

I'm gonna be broke by the end of the year xD

D

Deleted User

I want those n64 remakes so bad
laugh.gif
I hope they remake a lot of them, and don't stop after releasing the top 5 most wanted.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Given the supposedly high price and that lackluster list of launch games, I see no reason to get one of these at launch. I'll wait for a price drop now, for sure. If Nintendo wanted to go with a high price, they should've had the games to back it up.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
*launch prices*

Nintendogs+Cats (all versions) [Nintendo] – 4,800 yen => $57

Pro Evolution 3D Soccer [Konami] – 5,800 yen = > $70

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D [Ubisoft] – 5,040 yen => $60

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom) – 4,800 yen = > $57

Samurai Warriors Chronicles [Tecmo Koei] – 6,090 yen = > $73

Tobidasu! Puzzle Bobble 3D [Square Enix] – 4,980 yen => $60

Ridge Racer 3D [Namco Bandai] – 6,090 yen => $73

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle [Level 5] – 5,980 yen =>$72

goodness...

has Nintendo finally become bias with pricing their video games??
unsure.gif

at least the "better quality" DS games were about a $5 difference

but a $20 difference?

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
TM2-Megatron said:
Given the supposedly high price and that lackluster list of launch games, I see no reason to get one of these at launch. I'll wait for a price drop now, for sure. If Nintendo wanted to go with a high price, they should've had the games to back it up.

While I agree, I won't be getting it at release either... I'm not holding out for a price drop, because this is Nintendo and they never drop the price of anything, unless a new hardware iteration has been released or the system is dying. I'm holding out for a flashcart.
smile.gif

I just checked and when I bought my DS lite (back when the R4 just came out) it was about 15 bucks cheaper than it is now! Same store and everything. So forget what I said about new hardware iterations.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
@stanleyopar2000
An average DS game costs ¥4,800 in Japan while being only $30 in the states (take the Pokemon games for example), so expect it to be cheaper in the US.

@all the people who just can't stop whining:
THIS IS THE JAPANESE LAUNCH LINE-UP FFS, GET OVER IT.
DOA: Dimensions has already been confirmed to be a launch title for the US, which already proves it will be different.

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, it looks like Sega plans for Super Monkey Ball to be a launch title for the 3DS, perhaps it'll be a launch title in EU/US?

Source:http://nintendo3dsblog.com/super-monkey-ball-for-3ds-is-a-launch-title-sega-has-multiple-3ds-titles-in-development

So it looks like the launch in other regions will be slightly different.

*Edit* It also looks like DOA: Dimensions will be a launch title in the U.S. too. Source:http://nintendo3dsblog.com/dead-or-alive-dimensions-and-samurai-warriors-chronicles-confirmed-as-launch-titles

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Traverse96 said:
So, it looks like Sega plans for Super Monkey Ball to be a launch title for the 3DS, perhaps it'll be a launch title in EU/US?

Source:http://nintendo3dsblog.com/super-monkey-ball-for-3ds-is-a-launch-title-sega-has-multiple-3ds-titles-in-development

QUOTEPublished on December 14th, 2010
People should look at news post dates more often.
A japanese developed game that doesn't come out in Japan first. Somehow that doesn't make sense (save for when Nintendo does that, but we're talking about Sega here).
Same for your edit regarding DOA. I'm pretty sure Samurai Warriors will be a launch title outside of Japan too though, since localized screenshots were shown at E3.

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Traverse96 said:

QUOTE said:
Published onDecember 14th, 2010

Still, it's not like it's that old of an article, besides, I never said these were to be on the Japanese launch lineup, and since we know nothing about the US/EU lineup, it could be true.

A japanese developed game that doesn't come out in Japan first. Somehow that doesn't make sense (save for when Nintendo does that, but we're talking about Sega here).
Same for your edit regarding DOA. I'm pretty sure Samurai Warriors will be a launch title outside of Japan too though, since localized screenshots were shown at E3.

Again, doesn't mean it can't happen, though, it is Sega, so that does make it a little bit more likely.

Either way, I'm still sure the other launch lineups will be different.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
Mantis41 said:
SmokeFox said:
I've been thinking that if nintendo will block cards like R4 M3 ant etc?
That's got to be the dumbest............................

Ok........ Just let it go Mantis......... Just let it go................
lol he edited his post

lol i rolled when i saw that post.

But on topic: Now that i think about it, i like the launch lineup. It has something for almost everyone, and even if there is not a physical Mario game at launch, whos to say they wont give ppl free nintendo points to the DSi/3DS store to find that they have a couple classics games there.

On top of all that, in today's economy, who would really have money to buy it and a bunch of games for it? And from what country?

They are doing what they did for the Wii's holiday releases. By spreading out their top-tier titles, they may be able to maximize their profits on the hardware.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys! good news for the australian tempers! I checked in my local EB Games the other day for launch titles, and there's quite a few more! Kid Icarus and LoZ: OoT are available at the time, along with Nintendogs and the like, I don't recall whether they mentioned Mario Kart or not, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't available. But KI and LOZ! I'm preordering after the press conference next Wednesday! Can't wait!

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey im sorry for being a little noob but i have searched a bit and am still not sure of the exact release date in australia
can some one please tell me ?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
hey guys! good news for the australian tempers! I checked in my local EB Games the other day for launch titles, and there's quite a few more! Kid Icarus and LoZ: OoT are available at the time, along with Nintendogs and the like, I don't recall whether they mentioned Mario Kart or not, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't available. But KI and LOZ! I'm preordering after the press conference next Wednesday! Can't wait!
That doesn't necessarily mean it's true,so hold your horses

QUOTE(Rat.2 @ Jan 12 2011, 05:45 PM) hey im sorry for being a little noob but i have searched a bit and am still not sure of the exact release date in australia
can some one please tell me ?
None yet,will be announced on Jan.19

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goli said:
Traverse96 said:

QUOTEPublished on December 14th, 2010
Just because it might be a US launch title, doesn't mean it won't come out in Japan first. Don't forget that Japan's getting the 3DS before everyone else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil:
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not from more than 2 feet tho
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You confuse shooting for milking
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, hasn't shot anything since 1938
    +2
    I think that was "The great depression" time
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It like one of those fake guns, that shoot, then a flag comes out and says, "splash"
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah a world War wasn't going on or anything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Americans lied about camps for propaganda
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, where is your gun at?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought he already showed you his gun
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun." - Full Metal Jacket
    +1
    We actually said that in Boot Camp, waaay before the movie :mellow:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta raid0 these m.2s yay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do a raid10
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's tomorrow
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn Wal-Mart has 42" 4k TVs for only $150
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i bet it will not fit inside your bedroom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea here in North Korea, we are only allowed 1 19" tv per household. And the only channel we get is, MLT (Missile Launch Today)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, doesn't fit in his bedroom he's American
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, doesn't fit in his bedroom he's American +1