3DS ll homebrew launchers missing ?

Blackmeat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just bought a 3DS ll from Japan and followed this guide on youtube in order to homebrew it

Everything seemed to go well, until the very end when i updated the 3DS and then the Homebrew launcher aswell as the other hacked launcher disapeared, does anyone know how to get them back ?

The console is now in English and appears to still be running the hacked files

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Enter download play and open rosalina menu, go to miscellaneous , use the "switch current app to hblauncher" or something like that, get fbi.3dsx and fbi.cia. Use homebrew launcher to install fbi.cia using fbi.3dsx
Also, this is why we discourage using youtube guides, always use 3ds.hacks.guide
Edit: I watched the vid and the guy does say to use that site so it's better than most tutorials

Last edited by zekro94,

Blackmeat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Enter download play and open rosalina menu, go to miscellaneous , use the "switch current app to hblauncher" or something like that, get fbi.3dsx and fbi.cia. Use homebrew launcher to install fbi.cia using fbi.3dsx
Also, this is why we discourage using youtube guides, always use 3ds.hacks.guide
Edit: I watched the vid and the guy does say to use that site so it's better than most tutorials
I open download play, then rosalina, go to miscellaneous and do the switch, then close the app and re-open, but once i reopen the app it gives me an error "An exception occurred" and i have to shut down after that.

Im really not sure what went wrong :/

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hold down Select while booting your unit. Does it say "booting from CTRNAND" on the lower screen or "booting from SD"?

If it's booting from CTRNAND, then it is not recognizing your SD card.

Reactions: zekro94

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch