• Views 4,542,548
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i did a system transfer earlier today and now i thought about using my week old emunand backup to restore my 3ds.
i have a feeling i might run into some kind of trouble with nnid and such (since thats on the new 3ds now)

can i just unlink the nnid and set up a new one? and what about friendlist/friendcode stuff?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sakurika It come in handy if you using new 3DS so you don't have to remove the back plate from the system to get the SD card out. Or if you don't have any way to insert sd card into PC. Is simply a poor solution to those reasons. Be warrned, the FTP are slow cause is a limitation with the system itself. So expect a few minutes if transfering larger files. Small files won't be much of a problem. You can also use the homebrew with old 3DS as well, so there is that. New 3DS i recommend the Micro sd content manager in the system settings. But honestly either that or homebrew works, just the same so is up to you. :)

SuperNintendo64

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
"You will need to have booted into Decrypt9 via one of the Part 1 - Decrypt9 entrypoints"

Can i just use Decrypt9 from my Homebrew Loader? Is it the same thing?

Because i couldnt make Decrypt9 work using the "Files9" + URL method. But using the Homebrew Loader it was super easy

.:Vicious:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, is normal ctrtransfer shows region does not match?
The 3ds is on fw 4.5.0-10U and I downloaded 2.1.0-4U_ctrtransfer_o3ds.zip
EDIT: I'm not sure if matters, but this 3ds is from Brazil.

Last edited by .:Vicious:.,

Sakurika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sakurika It come in handy if you using new 3DS so you don't have to remove the back plate from the system to get the SD card out. Or if you don't have any way to insert sd card into PC. Is simply a poor solution to those reasons. Be warrned, the FTP are slow cause is a limitation with the system itself. So expect a few minutes if transfering larger files. Small files won't be much of a problem. You can also use the homebrew with old 3DS as well, so there is that. New 3DS i recommend the Micro sd content manager in the system settings. But honestly either that or homebrew works, just the same so is up to you. :)
Thanks for the detailed explanation. :)

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the detailed explanation. :)
You're welcome. I like to at least know someone understands everything with much detail since simply saying as less as possible dosen't always help much. But it does sometimes, just this is my personal opinion but i prefer to actually explain things and have people know what the thing purpose and capiabilities are. So is okay to ask here if anything else you wish to know more about. :D

Reactions: Sakurika

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change the first number pair on line 00000100 to the following pair that corresponds to the region you want to change to:
  • "00" : JPN
  • "01" : USA
  • "02" : EUR
Okay i got help on this last night but I'm still confused. Do i need to change the first two numbers 00 or the 01 part.
Like if i want to change it to Japanese do i keep it as 00000100 or 00000000.
00000100 is the address you need to go to. There will be a byte there that is either 00 01 or 02.

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"You will need to have booted into Decrypt9 via one of the Part 1 - Decrypt9 entrypoints"

Can i just use Decrypt9 from my Homebrew Loader? Is it the same thing?

Because i couldnt make Decrypt9 work using the "Files9" + URL method. But using the Homebrew Loader it was super easy
If you have a 3ds with 9.0 to 9.2, then yes, you can use decrypt9 via homebrew.If you have 9.3+, you need to downgrade, then you can use it.

brigcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I have an A9LH-ed N3DS 11.0.0-33 with a couple cias installed on it. I want to create a new NNID since I still use my OG one on my clean 2DS. Will this create any sort of problems with the tickets etc. ?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new o3ds today since my other one bricked. I installed A9LH + Luma on it. Before the install, I set up a GW emuNAND and it worked fine. After the install, I can't seem to get the Gateway menu to load no matter what... .-.

I tried the GW 3DSX and it leads to a black screen. I tried using GW's arm9loaderhax.bin file. Black screen when booting up. I tried launching it via browser. The exploit is triggered, because the screen flashes once, but it's not completed because it usually flashes a 2nd time. Here is a short video of what I mean with browserhax:

I obviously have placed the Launcher.dat on my SD Card, as I have been doing for years, and tried initializing my browser save data.

Why isn't Gateway loading?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I got a new o3ds today since my other one bricked. I installed A9LH + Luma on it. Before the install, I set up a GW emuNAND and it worked fine. After the install, I can't seem to get the Gateway menu to load no matter what... .-.

I tried the GW 3DSX and it leads to a black screen. I tried using GW's arm9loaderhax.bin file. Black screen when booting up. I tried launching it via browser. The exploit is triggered, because the screen flashes once, but it's not completed because it usually flashes a 2nd time. Here is a short video of what I mean with browserhax:

I obviously have placed the Launcher.dat on my SD Card, as I have been doing for years, and tried initializing my browser save data.

Why isn't Gateway loading?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/

Reactions: DarkFlare69

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
But if i already have HBL... do i really need to follow the whole guide, since the first part is just to get HBL going?
The first part makes sure you can get into Decrypt9. You're allowed to use your own intelligence to determine if you've already done some of it, and skip to the parts you haven't.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because every thread I go to, if someone has a problem with Gateway, the immediate response is "throw out the gateway and install luma" or something similar. We all see that nowadays on many threads
Well i never seen that so i had to ask. I dunno muuch about gateway except is a flash card for 3DS roms. So i have no comments about it. I do know is has something called gateshark which is like gameshark i guess but more like action replay where you can find and make cheats. So that something i like. But i dunno anything else about it to make negative comments as i don't have one.

I dunno what would be so bad about it. Unless it doesn't do is job well, it seem to work okay. But only people who has it would know.:mellow:

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i just region changed my o3ds sysnand to japanese following plailatects guide but now i can't access the eshop when i'm suppose to be able to.
I don't know what i did wrong first i deleted my usa nnid then followed the guide and then created another nnid in japanese region then i went into the eshop
but it gives me the error 007 2001 i have been working on this all day and still haven't found a fix. I have both secureinfo_a and c on my nand with a9lh Luma 11.0. Anyone here think they can help me.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Because every thread I go to, if someone has a problem with Gateway, the immediate response is "throw out the gateway and install luma" or something similar. We all see that nowadays on many threads
It's only bad if you use Gateway Time Machine. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with it, and it can be helpful too :-)

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, anyone know something like cheat engine or TempAR for 3ds where I can search and edit the value in a game like money, hp, stat, etc? I'm playing DS: Overclocked and I want to have max money because the price for demon in that game is so expensive :( I tried NTR cheat plugin for the game, from justsync7 and chronuss but the codes doesn't works. That's why I want to make it myself but don't know what the program to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i say "play Roblox" not "make games on Roblox"
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i say "play Roblox" not "make games on Roblox"