proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
  1. I want to install a CFW. Can I play online games with RedNand? I have a lot of cartridges and a Sky3DS with Private Firmware.
  2. Can I access eshop and miiverse with CFW?
  3. Can I uninstall CFW and RedNand and back my 3DS to original state (boot without SD card and etc?)
Thanks
Yes to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noob needs help.. can someone walk me through how to edit my sig to make it look nice?~

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob needs help.. can someone walk me through how to edit my sig to make it look nice?~
I guess you could PM for this, though this is pretty offtopic, I think lol.

Hi.
I'm trying to get japanese new leaf to work on my eu n3dsxl.
I get booted from 3ds logo to homemenu with an error saying it will reboot my system, the system reboots and that's it.
Any way to get around this?
Thanks.
Have you tried using the region//language emulation feauture of Luma3DS? Some games and DLC require this.
Link: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

BasedIndex

splendid
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Last edited by BasedIndex,

djorn2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used that guide he linked a couple days ago on a 9.9 new 3DS. Worked like a charm. It IS very time intensive and you do have to be careful to follow the guide exactly, but as long as you can follow instructions you will be fine. You can always ask here if you have any issues. Id be happy to help where I can.

I'm reading the guide but it look daunting. It's not a user friendly as other hacks!! Thanks for you support.

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I followed Plailect's guide until you use Hourglass9. The layout seems to have changed a bit.

I don't see a "NAND Restore (keep a9lh)" option, except it's behind the button combination you have to enter, which I'm afraid to do, since it feels like it will start something right away.

Should I do it, or use an older version or something?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed Plailect's guide until you use Hourglass9. The layout seems to have changed a bit.

I don't see a "NAND Restore (keep a9lh)" option, except it's behind the button combination you have to enter, which I'm afraid to do, since it feels like it will start something right away.

Should I do it, or use an older version or something?
Just use NAND Restore. Plailect probably forgot to remove that part. Hourglass9 is a noob-friendly version of Decrypt9. Hourglass9 will always keep a9lh, as opposed to Decrypt9 where you had the option not to, and had to pick the option "NAND Restore (keep a9lh)" to actually keep a9lh.

Last edited by Temptress Cerise,
Reactions: Venat

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't "uninstall" cfw as it's never installed. All you'd do is delete all the files for your cfw. And after that, just delete the partition that contains your Rednand using a partition manager like Easeus. If you still want to have everything on your emunand on your sysnand, backup your emunand and restore it to your sysnand.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't "uninstall" cfw as it's never installed. All you'd do is delete all the files for your cfw. And after that, just delete the partition that contains your Rednand using a partition manager like Easeus. If you still want to have everything on your emunand on your sysnand, backup your emunand and restore it to your sysnand.

And can I boot the system without the SD card?

TheHaxForU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm in the process of downgrading my jap 3ds to usa
i want to know if this will fix the problem when trying to play local play and online games with usa region console
i also want to know if i leave the old japanese eshop will i be able to access it? knowing that usa eshop won't work on new 3ds id like to keep the japanese one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since