Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 4,474,097
  • Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43
D

Deleted User

Hey, I accidentally deleted all the files on my SD-card. I have a backup of my NAND. What files do I need to insert to SD-card to restore functionality?

Thanks in advance!

Aline Pereira Rêgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, i've updated my ds, and ntr cfw isn't working anymore. I checked the official thread and it looks like it was discontinued.

My question is: is there a new way to run cheat plugins? If ntr cfw is still the way to go, how do I update it?

Thanks! (I have an old3ds with luna+a9lh)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i've updated my ds, and ntr cfw isn't working anymore. I checked the official thread and it looks like it was discontinued.

My question is: is there a new way to run cheat plugins? If ntr cfw is still the way to go, how do I update it?

Thanks! (I have an old3ds with luna+a9lh)
NTR CFW may be discontinued, but you can use BootNTR Selector to run cheat plugins. If you want to use cheats with Sun/Moon, MHXX, Mario Maker, or Smash 4, install one of the Mode 3 CIAs. If not, then do not install one of the Mode 3 CIAs.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I need some help I plan on getting a new 3ds soon and my old one is hacked with A9LH with quite a few games from the freeshop I just need to know how to transfer everything safely gamesaves and all to a stock new 3ds with ofw.

If you plan to hack that one, hack it first then do a system transfer, backup saves and tickets then, import tickets and saves etc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I tried downlodading titlekeys for my 3ds but it didn't do anything and they were US titlekeys and i have a eur/aus 3ds will i get banned?

Go to that title keys site, scan the qr code, are you using FreeShop?

DavidinCT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a complete NooB guide on what everything means here ? I've been picking up little by little but, even on the list of all types, I am lost on what most of them mean.

I want to go CFW but, not sure on the correct way to go, even with Luma3DS (that sounds like the easiest to install)...what terms like EmuNAND, SysNAND, CTRNAND, A9LH, MenuHax all mean.

I just wanted to run backups and some classic emulators would be nice as well...but, I want a roll back plan and I dont want to take a chance of bricking my device. (11.2.0-35U on a NEW 3ds xl)

The more I read, it seems like the more I am confused...

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Is there a complete NooB guide on what everything means here ? I've been picking up little by little but, even on the list of all types, I am lost on what most of them mean.

I want to go CFW but, not sure on the correct way to go, even with Luma3DS (that sounds like the easiest to install)...what terms like EmuNAND, SysNAND, CTRNAND, A9LH, MenuHax all mean.

I just wanted to run backups and some classic emulators would be nice as well...but, I want a roll back plan and I dont want to take a chance of bricking my device. (11.2.0-35U on a NEW 3ds xl)

The more I read, it seems like the more I am confused...

literally follow.. https://3ds.guide :v

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Yea, that is where I was going to do but, I was looking to understand a little more...not just follow directions with out understanding what each item does with what it's possable flaws are.

What do you want to know? PM me and i can answer all your possible questions :)

Reactions: DavidinCT

DavidinCT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you want to know? PM me and i can answer all your possible questions :)

And thank you ! :)

You sure you want a long PM with what each thing means and what they do ? :)

Anyway, I was kind looking at a good reference guide on what terms like EmuNAND, SysNAND, CTRNAND, A9LH, MenuHax how they work and what risks ?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
And thank you ! :)

You sure you want a long PM with what each thing means and what they do ? :)

Anyway, I was kind looking at a good reference guide on what terms like EmuNAND, SysNAND, CTRNAND, A9LH, MenuHax how they work and what risks ?

Sure go for it i dont mind!
~

Reactions: DavidinCT

zweilous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the original r4 lying around from a long time ago and it works just fine on my 3ds with a launcher. is there any tangible benefit from getting a newer flashcart aside from newer hardware for micro sdhc?

Shadow_man7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm trying to ask you guys here, because I'm so stupid and deleted my FBI in freeshop app, because was described there as a game. I got old menuhax and 11.0 emunand. I found on forum that I should go to luma settings and check ARM9 Access and open hblauncher open FBI and install it. I copied new FBI on SD and when I did it with this acess ARM9 option checked console freezes on opening FBI in HB launcher and now without this option checked I got Fatal Error Backdoor Kernel not installed. So anyone could help? Please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1