gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
They should have the same games. I've never used ciangel, but I think it downloads the cia only, doesn't install it directly, so I'd recommend freeshop.
It can install it directly. However, it can also download the CIA.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I do have everything but how do I make them work again?
is there something i should delete in my sd card?
It should have never stopped working. Try backing your sd contents up to your pc and restoring them. If you have an old backup of sd contents you can try that also.

overtherainbow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It should have never stopped working. Try backing your sd contents up to your pc and restoring them. If you have an old backup of sd contents you can try that also.
I did that twice. and I can't delete the things I added lately because I don't know which ones of them weren't on the sd card before
can I try deleting things I suspect are new then try the sd card? or it would break my 3ds for good?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I did that twice. and I can't delete the things I added lately because I don't know which ones of them weren't on the sd card before
can I try deleting things I suspect are new then try the sd card? or it would break my 3ds for good?
You can try deleting everything else than Nintendo 3ds folder, boot.firm and the Luma folder. If that doesn't help you can do this https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup and run tikshop to try get your games and Homebrew back

Reactions: Quantumcat

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I booted up GodMode9... which I admittadly rarely use, after doing some other work on my 3DS with Decrypt9WIP and it warned me on boot that my RTC was wrong and was showing a year of 2002. I assumed that somehow Decrypt9WIP had messed up my clock and I set it back not wanting to trigger that annoying 24 hour (sometimes more) lockout... only realising after the fact that the system clock and RTC are seperate things.

So I read up on it. Great, so now my system clock is way way off, and if I were to change it the offset would be changed so it would trigger the lockout. Is there anything I can do about this to keep my system clock correct without triggering the lockout? If it's normal that the RTC is off, why does GodMode9 complain.... at boot... that it's off and asks if you want to set it?

manzhen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Hello, could anyone help me? I am very confused.

I bought a New 3DS today, it is on firmware 11.6.0-39.
I already have a New 3DS hacked, I followed the 3ds.guide instructions. So this one is hacked and working perfectly.

Is there any way for me to also hack the 3DS I bought today without doing soldering? I don't understand if I have to buy a flashcard?
I would love any help. Thank you kindly.

MuchaBR2

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys

I'm currently in firmware 10.3.0-36u

And I would like to know if there is any tutorial to hack this firmware(install freeshop and the rest)
I want to hack the console and later upgrade to 10.6 ....

sorry for my bad english

Radamanthys2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
custom firmware with ntrboot with a DS flashcart is absolutely the best method. it's cheaper and will bring you more features. you will be able to play all future games. plus DS games too, if you ever want to do that.

Thanks for the info! Just one more doubt: can I make a factory reset and wipe out the custom firmware in the future after installing it for the first time?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, could anyone help me? I am very confused.

I bought a New 3DS today, it is on firmware 11.6.0-39.
I already have a New 3DS hacked, I followed the 3ds.guide instructions. So this one is hacked and working perfectly.

Is there any way for me to also hack the 3DS I bought today without doing soldering? I don't understand if I have to buy a flashcard?
I would love any help. Thank you kindly.
You can use DSiWarehax. Look at https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello guys

I'm currently in firmware 10.3.0-36u

And I would like to know if there is any tutorial to hack this firmware(install freeshop and the rest)
I want to hack the console and later upgrade to 10.6 ....

sorry for my bad english
Yes, just follow https://3ds.guide

There's no reason to only upgrade to 10.6 though, the guide will tell you to upgrade to the latest firmware (11.6).

my2k2zx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an issue with the DNS in the 3ds.guide? I've had them entered for the longest time, but today I've had the ready to update prompt pop up.

Our ISP did come out and put a new antenna on the roof. We have high speed wireless, connects to a tower about 1/2 mile away. There were no changes to our router. Is the newly installed antenna somehow allowing the 3ds to receive updates even with the custom DNS settings?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there an issue with the DNS in the 3ds.guide? I've had them entered for the longest time, but today I've had the ready to update prompt pop up.

Our ISP did come out and put a new antenna on the roof. We have high speed wireless, connects to a tower about 1/2 mile away. There were no changes to our router. Is the newly installed antenna somehow allowing the 3ds to receive updates even with the custom DNS settings?
I'm not sure what your issue was, but if you want to delete the downloaded update then boot into recovery mode by holding L, R, Up and A on boot and then cancel out of it. You can update to the latest firmware with B9S and Luma though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo