Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey...

QUOTE said:
Nintendo has confirmed to CVG that it won't be showing off its rather special Nintendo 3DS at Gamescom next week.

However, the platform holder will field a strong line-up at the German trade show, including its new Zelda and Professor Layton games.

The 3DS was unveiled at E3 back in June - whilst UK press were given the chance to go hands-on with the device last month.

No price or release date has yet been set for the device.

Nintendo has confirmed it will definitely be on shelves before March 31st next year - but hasn't yet given a firm indication as to whether or not we can expect to see 3DS before Christmas.

Source: CVG

FAIL
frown.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares, we can't see anything of value anyway considering how the screen works. It's better business to show of what your bringing to market right now(or near it) or what is freshly out there already.

B

ball2012003

what is gamescom
never heard of it
also the release date and pricing will be announced September 29, 2010

Daku93

OP
Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ball2012003 said:
Daku93 said:
ball2012003 said:
what is gamescom
never heard of it

GamesCom is like E3 but in Germany.
Also everybody and not only press can go there.
http://www.gamescom-cologne.com
hmm...
seems cool wonder why they're not going to show it

Yeah! Me too.
Esspeacially because thy said they want it to show as many peoplemas they can.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Daku93 said:
ball2012003 said:
Daku93 said:
ball2012003 said:
what is gamescom
never heard of it

GamesCom is like E3 but in Germany.
Also everybody and not only press can go there.
http://www.gamescom-cologne.com
hmm...
seems cool wonder why they're not going to show it

Yeah! Me too.
Esspeacially because thy said they want it to show as many peoplemas they can.
A word called stealing, or that they don't like us europeans. I swear there never is a Nintendo autumn conference for the european market, and only for Japan and America, if that's true, that is a piss take.

fabi280

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn it!
I hoped that i could try it out...
It always sucks.
Nintendo prefers Japan and the USA more than Europe.
Even the games are nearly always published first in japan, then in the usa and after like a month later in Europe.
Okay, they have to translate it to a lot Languages, but yeah, they should start earlier then

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo prefers Japan mostly remember USA does not get everything mostly there are some games that never got translated over to USA users. Nintendo started in Japan anyway so it is understandable.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
FlashX007 said:
Nintendo prefers Japan mostly remember USA does not get everything mostly there are some games that never got translated over to USA users. Nintendo started in Japan anyway so it is understandable.
If those games never got translated to the NA market, then that means they never got translated anywhere else.

Nintendo prefers Japan then NA. The Japanese people are more willing to wait where as the NA people aren't and for Europe well they don't care. Example, NA got Smash Bros. first, what did we get in it's place... Wii Fit, now they're just calling us fat (They did give us MK Wii aswell though).

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Daku93 said:
Adr990 said:
Lol, now they can forget about it. Nobody will come.

Atleast, a drastically small amount.

Oh... I think enough will go to GamesCom.
But they won't go to Nintendo but to Microsoft and Sony to try Kinect and Move.
If I was going there then i'd definetelly go to nintendo just for the skyward sword demo. I'll then probably go to move, I've seen kinect style tech before with 3dv systems at gadget expo in uk. I hear that this kinect doesn't do finger tracking which the 3dv camera did do and it was proper minority report style. Move I would love to try out since I don't have wii motion plus and what I hear is that it uses the sensor bar to calibrate it self and imagines where it is. In my house I have lights to the left right and above my sensor bar so there's interferance. With move it has the wii motion pluss style with a camera to easily tell where the controller is

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deathmore said:
Daku93 said:
Adr990 said:
Lol, now they can forget about it. Nobody will come.

Atleast, a drastically small amount.

Oh... I think enough will go to GamesCom.
But they won't go to Nintendo but to Microsoft and Sony to try Kinect and Move.
If I was going there then i'd definetelly go to nintendo just for the skyward sword demo. I'll then probably go to move, I've seen kinect style tech before with 3dv systems at gadget expo in uk. I hear that this kinect doesn't do finger tracking which the 3dv camera did do and it was proper minority report style. Move I would love to try out since I don't have wii motion plus and what I hear is that it uses the sensor bar to calibrate it self and imagines where it is. In my house I have lights to the left right and above my sensor bar so there's interferance. With move it has the wii motion pluss style with a camera to easily tell where the controller is

Motion Plus's calibration is done by sitting it down somewhere and letting it figure out which way is "Up". It doesn't use the sensor bar. (I still think it is a pain though.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1