Country
It does? Well I haven't heard of that
blink.gif

TheGreatNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Graphics are what killed most games that should have been good to this day, so I don't think it will be outdated at all in terms of the quality of the games that will come out for it.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
@ OP
give me a more up to date system than the 3DS that has a 3d screen

Thought not

I hate it when people dis ninty for not having top of the range chips in their products, their console have always been cheap and very fun to play so whats your problem? also the graphical capabilities are much better than any other console even the ps3 or the 360 because they cant truly show 3d graphics they create < alot of people will disagree with this but if you think about it its true.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Graphics aren't any thing you know?

Nintendo has always putted gameplay first, and thats why they are awesome!
biggrin.gif

anime4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
HaniKazmi said:
1. How do you know how good its graphics are, without seeing it for yourself. All we have are zoomed in trailers, which I doubt do it justice. And it looks a lot better than the PSP, no just slightly.
2. Similarly, how on earth do you know how goo the motion sensing is?
3. Issnt it the games which matter the msot? And the 3ds certainly is getting a lot of good ones.
This, really, the OP is either ignorant or trying to troll here, because he's stating things he can't possibly know anything about. Also, do you (OP) actually know what you're saying when you say the 3D only works under certain conditions? Care to explain what these conditions are? And if so, what other 3D capable things can do it better? To me, it seems like there's less conditions to care about for the 3DS's 3D than there's conditions to care about on other 3D capable things (number one being: you don't need 3D glasses).

From what Kotaku people said, when you move your hear right or left a little, when you go to close (you see the 2 images), when you go to far. It's only working at a exact point.

I'm saying at the rhythm(?) the technologies are evolving, it's just not what I was expecting. In the video,picture they showed us, I still see too much pixelated things.
Also it doesn't have better resolution the the PSP. Sure the screen is a little (not a lot) smaller, but man, the PSP, and it's getting old.

I know that they are trying to bet on the gameplay ( they saw with little graphic on the Ds it could still be a success) but seriously, getting 3D, motion sensor, camera, touch screen, double screen, how the fuck I'm going to play that?

Don't forget we are going to stay with the 3DS around 7 years.
I'm saying they could ave done better on the hardware side. It gets on my nerve to see gay little characters(aka final fantasy) match the DS capabilities.
Maybe you also don't get my point because you are too young. I bought the DS at 13 or so when it first came out. I did not have any problems with it.
A little a older I wanted to watch videos, listen to music, play games that are more mature like the PSP. But the speakers, possessor, screen, graphic card where not able to let me do those things.
Maybe I should just let Nintendo go away. They are marketing they're consoles for a younger audience because the know they have the 'buying''( don't know how to call that in English) power.

Still I could be wrong, they announced a lot of games that surprised me for being on a Nintendo console.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
anime4ever said:
Do you think the 3Ds will be outdated?
I mean it will be out in one year, it have slight better graphic then the PSP, it is suppose to last around 6 years with those graphics.
I was hoping for something a bit more powerful.

And the axis things and gyro, they are surely better on the iPod touch, and are getting better in the 4gen. As the graphic, resolution and the processor.

In 2 more generation the ipod will kill the 3Ds in terms of hardware.

That means that the only things in the 3DS that are good is the 3D(that works only in certain conditions) and the real physical buttons?

I feel more or less the same as you, but I think that is too early to conclude anything.

I mean, Kid Icarus is not so above the PSP graphic level, but the 3DS hardware just to be able to produce 3D graphics must be much more powerful than a platform able to reproduce the same graphics in 2D.

Not only that, Metal Gear Solid 3D looks better than its PS2 version:
20080926_metal_gear_solid_3_01.jpg

PS2

mgs_3d_f09.jpg

3DS

As I remember, the PSP is not even as powerful as a PS2. For this reason that GTA and MGS are so limited on the PSP.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anime4ever said:
I know that they are trying to bet on the gameplay ( they saw with little graphic on the Ds it could still be a success) but seriously, getting 3D, motion sensor, camera, touch screen, double screen, how the fuck I'm going to play that?
Idk by playing it ?
rolleyes.gif

At the conference, Nintendo sound like they trying to reach everyone :/

D

Deleted User

Off topic:
Nintendo needs to release a new consle before its too late, 3ds will only or mostly help with hNdheld as it is one, wont help with consoles much, hopefully by next E3 nintendo will understsnd that a new console is needed due to move and kinect.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
WitoRIT92 said:
Off topic:
Nintendo needs to release a new consle before its too late, 3ds will only or mostly help with hNdheld as it is one, wont help with consoles much, hopefully by next E3 nintendo will understsnd that a new console is needed due to move and kinect.
Is it just me or does this make no sense what so ever?

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elrinth said:
cris92x said:
By your standards the DS was outdated b4 it came out and so is the psp... and basically anything out right now is outdated .... you do realize graphics arent everything, hell the DS is the worlds top selling console and it is nowhere near amazing in terms of graphics or sound or anything else.
Give this guy some credits. He knows the PS3 is just so much better than Wii because of it's Computation Power, Operating System, Online Capabilities, Input Devices and Storage Capabilities.
Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Final Fantasy 13, Metal Gear Solid 4 just wouldn't be the same game on Wii.
smile.gif

As for the 3DS! I'm buying one day one because of Kid Icarus!
smile.gif
As for the rest of the games... WTF I don't need remakes of anything, give me NEW experiences instead of the same old again.

the fact that the ps3 isnt easy to hack makes it the worst and dust colector in my house as its played no more than the time it takes to patch updates and its turned off again, Xbox and wii are played practicaly all day, i prefer ff13 in xbox to ps3 since all games in my xbox look better as my ps3 refuses to go 1080p on my sony hdmi while the xbox does it flawlessly not to mention my xbox has never died on me and for my ps3's im curently on my 3rd console being the one with the less gametime this last one has only seen 1 pass tru of god of war 3 and around 20 mins of ff13 since i went back to the xbox version wich was looking better. as for the 3ds im getting one on release day just hope that flash cart comes in fast so i can play those import rpgs as they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E