Hardware 3ds save tool finally coming official

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this sounds pretty nice, especially for freaks like me who are buying multiple copies of the same game and stuff...

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering the interaction between digital copies and physical recently actually.

VampireLordAlucard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool sounds almost useless.

Sounds like it will only transfer your save from physical cartridge > digital purchase.

Will you be able to backup your saves, and transfer to different physical cartridges? I kinda doubt it..

untok

OP
Trophies
Website
romumaailma.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Finland
This tool sounds almost useless.

Sounds like it will only transfer your save from physical cartridge > digital purchase.

Will you be able to backup your saves, and transfer to different physical cartridges? I kinda doubt it..

I'ts hard to believe because Nintendo is paranoid enough to do only transfer to gamecart-game save to sd card. But video on the site is Japanese and dont understand Japanese :huh:

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad it doesn't look like It'll be possible to choose our save location for future games... I'd like to be able to save everything from my physical copies to the system instead of the game card...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol