yaynds.gif

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We get it people, all flash carts, that worked with the previous firmware, are still working with the current one. That's just an hotfix for Ridge Racer. Nothing more.

gamepopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Acekard 2i wasn't loading immediately after the update, but I rebooted the system again and it worked fine afterwards.

Sorry if this was already mentioned.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this update fix the charge light glitch? I dont know if anyone knows but after charging your 3DS on the dock for a certain amount of time. Even after the battery is full the charge light would not turn off. I hope that is fixed.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
RemixDeluxe said:
Does this update fix the charge light glitch? I dont know if anyone knows but after charging your 3DS on the dock for a certain amount of time. Even after the battery is full the charge light would not turn off. I hope that is fixed.

I never experienced this, but looks like the power button is now normally reacting when we press it (some people, me included, noticed that sometime to turn the 3DS on we had to push the power button several times/keep it pressed quite a while..., now it turns on instantly with a light press).

D

Deleted User

RemixDeluxe said:
It didn't fix it, at least not for me.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wtf whenever that home menu thing appears (like when i return from the friends list) my 3ds crashes does this happen to anyone beside me?
edit: fix'd

FilipeQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello everyone, i'm new here.

Tell me one thing : If i install that update, next time the next update will be released, when i turn on Wi-Fi, will i be FORCED to install update or i can refuse/turn off automatic updates? I want to look sometimes at eShop or play Street Fighter online, but now i'm scared to. Acekard for now is everything i got.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FilipeQ said:
Hello everyone, i'm new here.

Tell me one thing : If i install that update, next time the next update will be released, when i turn on Wi-Fi, will i be FORCED to install update or i can refuse/turn off automatic updates? I want to look sometimes at eShop or play Street Fighter online, but now i'm scared to. Acekard for now is everything i got.
No one knows yet, but it would probably give you a SpotPass message to update.

FilipeQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If i would be able to refuse updating, i can do it forever.

PS: Right now, i was trying to get into European eShop and it said that i can't pass without system update installed. :/ I don't know how about wireless playing, but i'm not going to update for now. I will wait and see.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well this sucks, I bought an iEvo for my 3DS, am still waiting for it in the mail, and now it won't work when I get it? (insert expletive to show disappointment... The more offensive, the better)

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you already update the 3DS? If so... yea, that could be a problem. Well, for what it's worth the DS lites are rather cheap now, so it might be worth picking one up as a "backup" if for nothing else to update/program any flashcarts you might use in the now or near future.
biggrin.gif

Sabba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, my R4 RTS Lite isn't working anymore after the update. More people with this problem? And when does the new firmware arrive?
frown.gif

Sabba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An older DS? Doesn't matter which? So I have to install the formware on this older DS and then it works?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ