Iceman100x

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds is looking more and more like it's going to own next year especially since it had the best line up ive seen in years, and the new 3d tech is going to be what is going to sell the system. With visuals rivaling even consoles which isn't hard nowadays since they seem to be on their way out making way for the next gen, and the only thing that will match the 3ds will probably be the new psp if there is going to be one.
yaynds.gif

Iceman100x

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never played them is there anything that's not a sequal? I think the main game is going to be the new resident evil it's alreay looking better and hopefully make up for tha mess that was the last game, and it even rivals the console games no.....shows how far handhelds have come. This gen has been pretty disapointing though nothing worth wile has come out of it as we are at the end of the cycle, and the only thing it offered really was hd which just is there to cover up the bland visuals really.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Iceman100x said:
does psp even have a must have game?
Kingdom hearts and peace walker, people are raving about.
Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear? Oh... Well, I could make bad comments on them but then I'd get flamed.

But still, they aren't the best games either. Sure, they look rather pretty, but gameplay isn't top notch. Not that I'm saying that DS games are better or anything, but still... Besides, Birth by Sleep shoves story down my freaking throat. Yuck.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Rydian said:
Iceman100x said:
does psp even have a must have game?
Kingdom hearts and peace walker, people are raving about.
Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear? Oh... Well, I could make bad comments on them but then I'd get flamed.

But still, they aren't the best games either. Sure, they look rather pretty, but gameplay isn't top notch. Not that I'm saying that DS games are better or anything, but still... Besides, Birth by Sleep shoves story down my freaking throat. Yuck.
Were you paying any attention or were you just jumping at the chance to insult something you dislike?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hey, it's my good friend, Iceman100x!
Did you mean something alone the lines of "The Next Big Thing"? Because when people say "The Next Best Thing", they mean it's only second to something else. Not sure you were intending to convey that.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I won't be getting one for a while... if at all. The 3D isn't going to appeal to me, so Nintendo has to rely on games if they want my money. Otherwise, I'll get the next PSP.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
ShadowSoldier said:
I won't be getting one for a while... if at all. The 3D isn't going to appeal to me, so Nintendo has to rely on games if they want my money. Otherwise, I'll get the next PSP.
Wait, you say you're focusing on games, and then say you'll be going with the next PSP?

Iceman100x

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New resident evil game new tech that's the only reason, and me and everyone in the world that played this game wants to see what 3d does for it.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for the 3DS. I hope I come across a large sum of money soon though, because there are SO many games I want for it. Dead or Alive, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy (not Chocobo Racing), Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts, Kororinpa game, Ocarina of Time, Megaman Legends, Metal Gear Solid, Naruto fighter, Pilot Wings, Layton game, Layton VS Wright, both Resident Evil games, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed (right now I', still just hoping it's better than the crappy PSP game), and a few others. And the system isn't even out yet! How will I ever be able to afford to keep up if this many desirable games release so quickly?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
3DS so far has a lot that I want. But then again, I own both handhelds and all consoles, so I have shared support for all the producers. The DS hasn't been pulling it's weight recently and I've been playing my PSP much more than I used to (Playing some Peace Walker missions and Gundam vs Gundam). The PSP has much better 3rd party support, and those 3rd party games tend to have a lot of replayabillity.

Going off the games AaronUzumaki listed before me:

Dead or Alive - Couldn't care
Dragon Quest - See above
Final Fantasy - See above
Kid Icarus - Might give it a shot. Never got into Metroidvania, so if this game changes the series path, I'll definitely play it.
Kingdom Hearts - Couldn't care
Kororinpa Game - What the hell is this?
Ocarina of Time - Seems interesting, but I probably won't play it. Played the N64 version, but stopped at the beginning of Adult Link.
Megaman Legends - Interesting.
Metal Gear Solid 3 - FUCK YEAH!!!!
Naruto Fighter - lolNaruto.
Pilot Wings - Might play the N64 version. If I like it, then yes. All other instances...
Layton 5 - FUCK YEAH!!!!
Layton vs Wright - FUCK YEAH!!!!
Res. Evil Games - Meh.
Splinter Cell - Meh.
'Screed - Maybe.

To list some more...
Street Fighter - FUCK YEAH!!!!
Mario Kart 3DS - Woo hoo! But they removed snaking. Dammit.
Gundam Game - If it isn't like the Battle series for PSP, it'll be pretty good. Aside from that, if it's a new VS game, that would be interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: