Hacking 3DS turns off when booting ds flashcard

joyoshi

ICUP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So yea. My R4 SDHC just turns off my 3ds when booting, while it used to work. It does boot on a friends 3ds however. What could cause this? I'm on the latest luma on a9lh with the latest system update, same with my friends 3ds.

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi! I am getting the same problem.. I plug in my R4 and it shows the icon but when I try to boot the game, my 3ds just turns off :v
I have tryed with three other R4 that also show there icons and five normal DS games and nothing.. I'm on 11.2U emuNand, 9.2U on sysNand with Luma3DS + A9LH (old3DS)
I have installed TWL firm on my sysNand but it's the same.. any suggestionsof to why this happens??

EDIT: one thing I did do was to change my friendseedcode(?) for the PKMN sun/moon Ban!.. could that have change something that won't let me boot DS games? can somebody who unbanned there 3DS also check if they can boot any DS game?!

EDIT #2: I have found a solution!! it was mostlly installing this cia "Old_3DS TWL_FIRM - v8817.cia" but I have also installed four other files
DS Download Play - v1024.cia
DS Internet - v2048.cia
Nintendo DS Cart Whitelist - v11264.cia
TWL Version Data - v0.cia
(and also) Old_3DS TWL_FIRM - v8817.cia

I don't know if I could provide a link for the files or attach them directlly but if I found them on google.. you can too!

Last edited by juandiego1993,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E