Hacking 5.5.0 progress

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
After 4 months of promises and private stuff most of us are tired of checking the forum everyday and getting hyped for nothing.

Don't fret, the lesson here is not to get ahead of our desires. Plenty more cards are on the table and more exploits are being looked at, especially a possible side attack exploit using medium. A title only has to pass a few security flags and can then technically load anything from another device/source. Will still take some time, so please occupy you're needs with something else for the time being.

Last edited by ARVI80,

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The best thing to happen is someone else discovering the exploit and releasing it. But honestly, by this time, we will get Cemu Fully working with the gamepad for mods xD.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but patching something which has not been released yet could take some verrrrrrry long time, or even never be patched at all ! That's why this logic doesn't hold up at all.
Well the NX is coming so Nintendo will stop updating at some point ... I'm pretty sure there will be a release someday. If you happiness depends on that release then you'll be a very unhappy person for a while :P

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the Kexploit is not releasing? Wow. That leaves little hope for IOSU since it's being "worked" on by the same [redacted].

I totally fucking called it. (And you all flamed and bashed me for saying it wouldn't release.)

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well the NX is coming so Nintendo will stop updating at some point ... I'm pretty sure there will be a release someday. If you happiness depends on that release then you'll be a very unhappy person for a while :P

Haha don't worry I am not going to get depressed because of that xD

Last edited by Hikari06,

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anybody know how to tell what the firmware is on a new (not plugged in) wii u by looking at the serial number?
Here is is: FM116176293

I was going to buy it from a seller but he doesn't want to plug it in as he wants to sell it new.
Thanks! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You like it wrong +1