Hacking 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V4: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 67,620
  • Replies 203
  • Likes 19

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
actually which of the several 7.55 exploits is the one that more fast get entering ? There are actually over 5 versions, isnt it ?
Yeah to many to choose from so I personally only have the 3 latest versions in my menus
The latest 27th may is pretty good but at the end of the day all the exploit are the same just small tweaks to try and improve stability with each update
full respect to sleirsgoevy for continuing to improve it

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Prb! Hope you are well! Any ETA on the ESP lite version with the newest version? Honestly to make things even easier I would say to just include the latest exploit and just GOLDhen 1.1 A true lite version :)

Appreciate all that you do!!

someonewhy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a problem with running PS4 Browser Selfhost keep getting error
"
[Window Title]
Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe

[Content]
Windows cannot find 'Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
with your previous versions it worked perfectly..

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"
[Window Title]

[Content]
Windows cannot find 'Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
my bad

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"
[Window Title]

[Content]
fixed try download again

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something odd is happening after adding orbis toolbox. I think I may have reached some sort of limit either in number of files or size of them. tons of memory errors and they're instant. sometimes the payload goes through, but not after "out of memory" happens several times. you have to exit the browser, then go back in. I sent the thing to @Leeful to see if there's something wrong somewhere, but I don't see how there can be if it does work sometimes. it's not as if I messed with the code of the payloads.

xproject, without the web server, is about twice the size of yours along with twice as many files.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
something odd is happening after adding orbis toolbox. I think I may have reached some sort of limit either in number of files or size of them. tons of memory errors and they're instant. sometimes the payload goes through, but not after "out of memory" happens several times. you have to exit the browser, then go back in. I sent the thing to @Leeful to see if there's something wrong somewhere, but I don't see how there can be if it does work sometimes. it's not as if I messed with the code of the payloads.
i think its a bug same thing happen to me on 6.72

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you fix it?

I thought I had messed up the settings.js file, but goldhen 1.1 magically worked at one point, then a second time. orbis toolbox had those memory errors as well, but once it went through, it worked first try.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it even did that memory error thing on hen 2.1.3, which I didn't even touch. very weird.

recached it?
i was just going to ask you if you have tried hen or henb

i was just going to ask you if you have tried hen or henb
no re-cache just reloaded the menu

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe leeful knows why it's doing that. he can look at the changes I made, but it doesn't make sense why it would sometimes work if it was something I did. the only time I've seen it constantly fail is when the bin was named wrong in the html, but it's not as I already checked. it also doesn't make sense why it would affect a payload I didn't even touch.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
maybe leeful knows why it's doing that. he can look at the changes I made, but it doesn't make sense why it would sometimes work if it was something I did. the only time I've seen it constantly fail is when the bin was named wrong in the html, but it's not as I already checked. it also doesn't make sense why it would affect a payload I didn't even touch.
soz bud is it giving you an not of memory error on different payloads not just orbis toolbox ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the index.js was messed up in any way, it would be totally corrupted too by showing nothing. the menu loads fine and reflects my changes. it does it for everything, goldhen 1.1, hen 2.1.3, orbis toolbox, but sometimes the payload goes through and it succeeds first try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You gotta work and earn it