Hardware 8.0 Confirmed Information

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ain't gonna skyrocket it, people can declare any price for it, doesn't mean someone is willing to pay that price.

NSW is populer & selling well. So if a consumer knew there is a way to play homebrew & legit backups on a older revision NSW they will most likely pay extra. Knowing they will save in the long run depending on how they use the NSW.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSW is populer & selling well. So if a consumer knew there is a way to play homebrew & legit backups on a older revision NSW they will most likely pay extra. Knowing they will save in the long run depending on how they use the NSW.

I doubt that people would pay couple hundred extra, a little bit extra maybe not if the price was skyrocketed.

Reactions: proffk

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet all this bricking ipatched warning is going to push up the prices of the unpatched consoles.
It's not a guaranteed brick. There's only a potential brick if you try to use AutoRCM. I doubt this will have any meaningful impact on potential resale of hackable consoles.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a 1.0 switch tock away and was wondering if there's a working permanent cfw out for low fw switch yet? if so can they go up to higher fw as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(