8thalga Art

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oi! On behalf of 8thalga, I'll be posting some of our released art here. Most of this stuff is still massive amounts of WIP, but I figured I'd post them anyway and get some feedback. We shuffle through different styles, and different art, but this is our current style at the moment, I suppose. Anywho, here's 2 pieces - as I clear the rest with the team, I'll post more
smile.gif

Anyway, here's my "Fursona" or something like that. It's a snow leopard
smile.gif
. Still working on some of the line art, but I wanted to show it to somebody on GBATemp right away, so I quickly colored it. I showed it to a few people before (and I'm using it as my avatar), but here's the full version:

WindFursona.png

And here's another image of her that we are working on. (And by we, I mean me and Ice. The rest of the team focuses more on computer customization :/)

(Note - there's nothing under the "No." Literally. It looks weird with just a white space, so I censored it. In the final version, she'll be wearing something, or someone will be resting on her lap. Not too sure yet. Also, these aren't "NSFW" - they're partly animals, I put them in spoilers just in case, though. The finished versions will feature clothes, and these are more for anatomical purposes. But, if these do cause problems, I will censor or remove them :/)

Untitled-1.png

Oh! And here's this....thing that was composed of shapes on my artboard xD I have no idea what it is, though...

82503615.png

What do you guys think?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, the snow leopard is kinda revealing (your character atleast), but very nice indeed. However, that last piece of art also makes me wtf.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
Nice, the snow leopard is kinda revealing (your character atleast), but very nice indeed. However, that last piece of art also makes me wtf.

Well, it's still a work in progress, and there are other pieces of the art that aren't here yet (there's 2 more characters in this piece), but it's more for anatomical and positioning purposes. But then again, they're human/animals, so I'm not sure if they'll be wearing clothes yet :/. I guess I'll have to wait and see the rest of the team's characters first.

QUOTEwow cool art, do you have a site where i can follow your team's works?

Yep! 8thalga.blogspot.com I didn't link it in the beginning because I don't know if advertising is against the rules or not, but because you directly asked for it...

It's got more than just art - our team does customization, so it's also where we host our Brawl Skins, DSTwo skins, etc. I'm working on another piece now - it should be up by tonight.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
thanks, but i dunno how the feed works though.
which of the five i would select? i have yahoo and google. and where how where i receive the feed?

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you click "Subscribe To", and then atom, you'll get a web address. If you paste that address into a RSS Reader (I use it through Rain Meter), then you can do it that way. If you're using a specific reader, you can click to whatever you use.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, rss is so confusing, i just made an account since it recognizes teraneuro accounts. and just followed you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64