• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

A dangerous blithering idiot was on TV last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
You're twisting his words.

I'm not, and no one is.

He's asking

WHY IS HE ASKING IF THE BODY CAN HANDLE CHEMICAL DISINFECTANTS WHEN HE IS A 73 YEAR OLD MAN???

That's why you ask questions.

Questions you should have known the answer to when you were FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD?

And when was the last time we had a candidate that was a doctor or scientist?

Who in the world said he had to be?

Yes that's right. Literally no one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quacks like an alt-righter, has the arrogance of an alt-righter... hm....

So I "quack" like one but you're over here not even trying to have a reasonable conversation.

There is no reasonable conversation to have with some radicalized right troll who thinks he is fooling people (but isn't).

That's exactly what he said.

Literally not what he said.

By this post it's very obvious that he's not "alt right" like you suggest.

One gamergater vouching for another. It's sweet, really.

I don't even understand what you mean by that. I'm not trying to fool anyone..?

lmfao

Except mine are a little bit more in line with reality.

LMFAO

A gamergater radicalized troll trying to gaslight? How ORIGINAL!

Bill Bryan had just finished talking about the uses of bleach and other disinfectants on surfaces. So he asked about potentially finding a similar purpose in the body.

Which is FUCKING MORONIC.

It's not the smartest thing ever but it's not as bad as people are acting like it is.

HE IS THE 73 YEAR OLD PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POWERFUL NATION ON THE FACE OF THE FUCKING EARTH.

Oh and if anyone would like to challenge my assertion that '69' is just another radicalized right troll, get a load of this...

https://gbatemp.net/entry/coming-out-day.13540/

'Coming out as a straight male'

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHH

FUNNY HOW HE WON'T STOP QUACKING LIKE AN ALT-RIGHT TROLL EH?

Last edited by Waygeek,

GomenaSAIKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are really running with this, huh? Read the article on Google newsfeed BEFORE this blew up, surprise-surprise: click bait. Checked out the confrence and Amazing Lucas; yup confirmed media smear. Orange man bad. Jump on him!

Nevermind the Karen at New York Times that got a video pulled that could bring hope to the people. Just-because-it-lines-up-with-a THEORY that Trump touched on.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not, and no one is.
f he's talking about introducing a liquid into the body, how would you suggest that be done other than via a fucking injection? You think it is better if he was talking about SWALLOWING BLEACH?
He's not talking about, he's asking about it. Similar concept, but still different.
Questions you should have known the answer to when you were FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD?
These are new concepts that Mr. Bryan was talking about. Killing the virus with UV light, along with using disinfectants to fight it. Now I know that mommy and daddy told you when you were 4 to stay out of the laundry cabinet, but it's still not a half bad concept coming from someone who doesn't know anything about how medicine works. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if doctors could incorporate some sort of safe for humans disinfectant to flush out the immune system.
We still know nothing about what the future holds, and everyone is desperate for answers.
It still brings me to my main point, he never told anyone to go swallow or inject any form of bleach, disinfectant or anything.
This is like if I asked a mechanic if I were to put diesel in a car that only took petrol, would it increase my fuel economy?
Then the media started making stories about me telling people to destroy their cars.

How did I tell people to put diesel in their car?
There's no correlation.

Who in the world said he had to be?

Yes that's right. Literally no one.

I'm asking when was the last time we even had a candidate, for any party that was qualified for a doctor? It seems like we keep electing the same idiots.

However, I do think that Trump is a better candidate than Biden. I'm no Trump supporter, but this is like that South Park episode where they had the choice of a douchebag or a turd sandwich for a president.

Reactions: wartutor

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not the smartest thing ever but it's not as bad as people are acting like it is. There are more important things to worry about.
It's less that this one quote is the end of the world, and more that this entire pandemic has been almost comically mismanaged every step of the way. The quote simply encapsulates that lack of competence in every level of the federal government, and it goes to show that individual states are truly on their own when it comes to handling any given unforeseen crises popping up. We've got more infections and deaths than any other country, but still we're almost fortunate that this virus has only a 2-3% fatality rate, because Trump and the rest of the fuckwit gang would've found a way to kill off half the country if it were any worse.

Last edited by Xzi,

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
He's not talking about, he's asking about it. Similar concept, but still different.

WHY IS A 73 YEAR OLD MAN ASKING ABOUT SOMETHING HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AT FOUR?????

These are new concepts that Mr. Bryan was talking about. Killing the virus with UV light, along with using disinfectants to fight it.

In no way whatsoever are these new concepts. We've been doing this to surfaces for decades.

but it's still not a half bad concept coming from someone who doesn't know anything about how medicine works.

No.

No.

No.

It is fucking moronic.

It still brings me to my main point, he never told anyone to go swallow or inject any form of bleach, disinfectant or anything.

No one is claiming he issued an instruction. We are saying that he is a fucking moron for even posing the subject. Which he is. How are you still not following? Do you drink bleach by any chance?

I'm asking when was the last time we even had a candidate, for any party that was qualified for a doctor?

Literally not relevant. It doesn't take a doctor to know you don't introduce these kinds of chemicals to the human body, it takes YOUR AVERAGE FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLD.

However, I do think that Trump is a better candidate than Biden. I'm no Trump supporter

LMFAO.

Last edited by Waygeek,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's less that this one quote is the end of the world, and more that this entire pandemic has been almost comically mismanaged every step of the way. The quote simply encapsulates that lack of competence in every level of the federal government, and it goes to show that individuals states are truly on their own when it comes to handling any given unforeseen crises popping up. We're almost fortunate that this virus has only a 2-3% fatality rate, because Trump and the rest of the fuckwit gang would've found a way to kill off half the country if it were any worse.
I completely agree, it was mishandled pretty badly. I'm not arguing against that at all. I just think this whole disinfectant situation was taken way overboard by the media and Twitter just as another excuse to shit on Trump without helping the situation at all. It could have just been tossed up as a bad suggestion, but instead people are massively misquoting Trump and saying that he told everyone to drink bleach and eat tide pods, which is completely untrue. If it was true and he actually had said then, then of course this type of reaction would be expected and I would not be making these posts. A civil war is the last thing we need when this is going on.

Reactions: Xzi and RyDog

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In no way whatsoever are these new concepts. We've been doing this to surfaces for decades.
So you're telling me you've been using a UV light to kill viruses since you were four?
As I said, Mr. Bryan was introducing the concepts of introducing UV lights to kill the virus, and how they've implemented a disinfectant to kill it in 30 seconds.
And like I said, we don't know what the future holds for us. It's all speculation for what we have in stock for how we combat the virus. A non lethal version of this disinfectant could be made. It's not absurd. Yes, drinking bleach will obviously kill you, but I still don't see it as a stupid concept.
Trump saw it as, disinfectant is effective on killing the virus, so what can we do to help protect ourselves against it?
He's not an expert on this, which is why he asked.

I like how you skipped over my analogy, so I will bring it up again.
Pretend we have a gas/oil crisis.
The way trump saw this is he sees that diesel cars get better gas mileage, he asks a mechanical expert, "what happens if we put diesel in a petrol car?"
And then the media takes it as him telling Americans to put diesel in their cars to save gas mileage.

Where is he telling people to put diesel in their cars again?
And I know, I'm not a mechanic, but the concept is logical. It's not smart, but it has logic.

Literally not relevant. It doesn't take a doctor to know you don't introduce these kinds of chemicals to the human body, it takes YOUR AVERAGE FUCKING FOUR YEAR OLD.

That wasn't even directed to you. I was originally asking that to @Xzi because he brought up how other countries have doctors/scientists in leader positions.

No one is claiming he issued an instruction. We are saying that he is a fucking moron for even posing the subject. Which he is. How are you still not following? Do you drink bleach?

The trending tab on Twitter and a quick google search said otherwise.
upload_2020-4-26_19-53-56.png

I don't even know your point anymore. First you were saying he was suggesting/instructing us to now he's not? I'm confused.

Anyways, you seem like a troll. You have successfully wasted an hour of my time.

I am going to go spend better use of my time than arguing about politics.

I was just trying to shed some light in what Trump actually meant, but clearly you're too hot headed to see that, and would otherwise keep calling me an idiot and anyone else one because we don't agree with you. Have a good day. :)

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah wanna try that one again chief? When you have put together some kind of decent post because that was incomprehensible.

After Trump saying that hydroxychloroquine could be a possible cure for covid-19, a husband and wife go and drink fish tank cleaner because the ingredients contained the word chloroquine, with the husband dying. The left wing media were jerking themselves into a frenzy when the news first hit, but after it was discovered that the wife was a Hilary Clinton donor, not a peep... so how does me saying is that hoping after Trumps latest comments, that no other dumb Democrat
goes and does the same thing by injecting themselves with disinfectant, makes me alt-right?

I know that TDS sufferers like your self would love to see some idiot inject and kill them self with disinfectant after Trumps latest comment, just so that you could say orange man bad, but unlike you I don't suffer from TDS and still have empathy towards others that I disagree with and unlike you, I would never wish that on anyone, no matter which side they were on.

Source...
https://newsthud.com/woman-who-ingested-fish-tank-cleaner-after-trump-comments-is-a-hillary-donor/

Last edited by GBAer,
Reactions: DarkFlare69

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I saw the original clip of Trump and he never suggested that people should inject Clorox or Tide or anything like that, this is 100% made up by the democrats,
No he said, that it sounds promising and that they'll look into it - and then he reminisced about what a wonderfully promising idea that would be to think about.

Also - that he said that we should inject people with bleach, is not "the democrat version", thats just the shortened version of what he said and meant.

Of course they would not. If any sane person would be left anywhere in the world they would not. But he suggested that they maybe should. And not in a hypothetical.

You guys are really running with this, huh? Read the article on Google newsfeed BEFORE this blew up, surprise-surprise: click bait. Checked out the confrence and Amazing Lucas; yup confirmed media smear. Orange man bad. Jump on him!

Nevermind the Karen at New York Times that got a video pulled that could bring hope to the people. Just-because-it-lines-up-with-a THEORY that Trump touched on.
Trump supporters (edit: sometimes) are outright insane.

The problem is - that any grown man, would think that injecting bleach and shining light into your veines would be a worthwhile THEORY to look into. If you do - you havent seen a bottle of houshold cleaner in your lifetime, nor have your parents thought about warning you not to drink that stuff. (Because that would have been the housemaids job?) And if you can be convinced that easily, that esoteric therapies, like shooting light into peoples veines (Where it does what? Not get around the next bend in your body, because - its light?) might be worth looking into - there is a problem.

The 'smear campaign' would be saying that stuff out loud? Please, just face, for once in your lifetime - that you fell for a fraudster, in pretty much everything life related, that couldnt pass an entry test in middle school much less life. That has none of the points of reference normal people do. But an ego so high, that he thinks the cure process will go something like that -

1. Intelligent person thinks of miracle cure
2. Gets into the white house to have a press conference with Trump
3. Tells Trump miracle cure - which he correctly identifies as 'promising'
4. Trump finds out miracle cure works this way
5. Trump saves the world

That was pretty much his concept, of why he holds those press conferences each day, if I'm not mistaken.

Then he told people that shooting bleach, maybe would be a good idea - at which point real people started drinking that stuff at an increased rate:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mbers-people-calling-bleach-disinfectant.html

Before that he told people that he heard very wonderfull things about an anti malaria drug, that was in clinical trials (nothing confirmed yet), where it turned out more people died of taking it, than in the control group (in one study in a US veteran hospital (if I remember correctly)), and explicitly told people "just take it, what do you have to loose?".

Trump killed people almost twice in a row - by being Trump and speaking to the nation on TV:

Media is now having a discussion about not being able to beam those conferences live into peoples homes anymore - because of gross negligence, so whatever that ass says - they'd have to heavily comment, before being able to send into peoples homes, because otherwise the president would be killing people again. With his words.

Which leads to the following reaction:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-curtail-presidents-role-daily-briefings.html

(Or if you go the clinical psychiatrist route and analyze his behavior: https://www.salon.com/2020/04/25/ps...-sadist-who-is-actively-engaging-in-sabotage/

When Trump says things such as, "I have total power," that's the grandiosity. "I'm in total control" is a function of Trump's paranoia, where everything bad is projected outward. Therefore, anything negative or bad is someone else's fault. Bad things are other people in Trump's mind. The grandiosity and "greatness" are all him. Trump's mind runs on a formula which bends and twists facts, ideas and memories to suit his malignant narcissism. This is why Trump contradicts himself so easily. He lies and makes things up. His fantasies all serve his malignant narcissism and the world he has created in his own mind about his greatness.

The fourth component of Trump's malignant narcissism is sadism. That part of Trump's mind is more hidden. People such as Trump are malignant-narcissist sadists because they, at some deep level, are driven to cause harm to other people. Trump's life is proof of this. He enjoys ripping people off and humiliating people. He does this manically and gleefully. [...]
)

Last edited by notimp,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who has seen the ACTUAL conference, or at least read an ACTUAL transcript, knows that Trump never told anyone to do such a thing. Since a transcript was posted above, and a piece of it even pasted, you don't even have to search for it. If you read that and think you can still say that Trump told everyone to go inject bleach and Lysol, you're an idiot. If you refuse to even read it, but continue this rhetoric, you're an idiot, and hopeless too. You're the reason there are idiot kids and young adults in college making YouTube videos of themselves eating Tide Pods. :wacko:

UBI is real. It's still in use today. You can get a fucking appointment for $95. Stop being such a sponge about everything the media says.
https://riordanclinic.org/what-we-do/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation/

And for the other post that sort of sounded like it's an old treatment, that isn't done anymore, you're WRONG (EDIT: Oh, it was @Waygeek. Of course you're wrong:rolleyes:. and no, I'm not lying, you're just an idiot). It became mainstream 75 years ago. It died down after antibiotics started getting good (big pharma influence, anyone?) but it has NEVER STOPPED. Try reading an entire article about it, instead of stopping at a mention of "75 years ago".
https://health.wusf.usf.edu/post/de...ve-doctors-detoxifying-blood-uv-rays#stream/0

High dose vitamin C (intravenous from a hospital, vice oral, gives you 100x-500x absorption) breaks down into Hydrogen Peroxide. H2O2 is a DISINFECTANT. IN YOUR BODY.
https://www.oncologynurseadvisor.co...es-of-vitamin-c-kill-cancer-cells-in-culture/

Every point made by the DOCTOR in my previous post can easily be researched. Every one factual. No, there haven't been extensive studies against COVID, but POTUS is making a point to his team to TEST every damn thing possible.

Last edited by urherenow,

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who has seen the ACTUAL conference, or at least read an ACTUAL transcript, knows that Trump never told anyone to do such a thing. Since a transcript was posted above, and a piece of it even pasted, you don't even have to search for it. If you read that and think you can still say that Trump told everyone to go inject bleach and Lysol, you're an idiot. If you refuse to even read it, but continue this rhetoric, you're an idiot, and hopeless too.

UBI is real. It's still in use today. You can get a fucking appointment for $95. Stop being such a sponge about everything the media says.
https://riordanclinic.org/what-we-do/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation/

And for the other post that sort of sounded like it's an old treatment, that isn't done anymore, you're WRONG. It became mainstream 75 years ago. It died down after antibiotics started getting good (big pharma influence, anyone?) but it has NEVER STOPPED. Try reading an entire article about it, instead of stopping at a mention of "75 years ago".
https://health.wusf.usf.edu/post/de...ve-doctors-detoxifying-blood-uv-rays#stream/0

High dose vitamin C (intravenous from a hospital, vice oral, gives you 100x-500x absorption) breaks down into Hydrogen Peroxide. H2O2 is a DISINFECTANT. IN YOUR BODY.
https://www.oncologynurseadvisor.co...es-of-vitamin-c-kill-cancer-cells-in-culture/

Every point made by the DOCTOR in my previous post can easily be researched. Every one factual. No, there haven't been extensive studies against COVID, but POTUS is making a point to his team to TEST every damn thing possible.
Finally, some common sense!

I bet tomorrow, I'm going to wake up to a bunch of angry anti-trump replies trying to nit pick, twist your words around or vice versa.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though Trump never suggested injecting disinfectants, guzzling bleach, or pouring IPA into your lungs (he only asked a question to a health expert on the panel about possibly using safe chemicals to treat the body instead of just preventing the disease), some people will believe anything the lame stream media tells them instead of actually watching the video of what really happened. Shame!!!

Just imagine the idiots who would have died or been hospitalized if Trump explicitly said not to ingest dangerous chemicals. People would immediately starting to drink bleach and shoot up rubbing alcohol just in spite of Trump. The same people who eat Tide pods just for fun or drink fish tank cleaner. If he said oxygen was good for you, some people would hold their breath or put bags over their head just because the fake news told them Trump was for it.

People need to wake up and see that Trump is not as bad as the media is portraying him and start looking into things themselves. If everybody here who thinks Trump suggested injecting disinfectants into their body watched the report themselves, this thread wouldn't even exist. I digress and forfeit to the fact that this is an impossibility with people who are the reason they put warnings about not putting metal utensils in toasters.

Last edited by morvoran,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Anyone who has seen the ACTUAL conference, or at least read an ACTUAL transcript, knows that Trump never told anyone to do such a thing.
Yes, he said, that they will look into doing that, and that it would look promising.

At which point the numbers of people drinking bleach (and having to call an ambulance) in New York doubled.

Also - medically speaking 'looking into that' means, injecting people to see what would happen. (Or at least on a mice population with very similar genetic traits to humans.) Otherwise you dont get results.

Of course if you have anyone in that loop that might think of that 'poison' lable on the bottle, or that sat through a year in chem class, they might understand what bleach does to living cells, and stopp the process at any point before that. Trump is not that person.

Also - the more outrageous thing is, that anyone - in 2020 - would think, that this is how developing a cure works. Take something that kills (the virus, but also any living organism), dillute it a little - then start to make studies if it helped.

Your mental image of the world must be so simplistic... On top of being sheltered to the point that you dont know what bleach does.

On top of you maybe listening to insane people sitting at home and doing 'magic thinking' on what they have in their garden shed, then writing letters to the whitehouse - and the president actually reading and acting on those. Potentially - because that no one can prove.

But regardless of all of that - the White House send out an OFFICIAL press release insisting, that what Trump said, was said sarcastically. At which point you cant have both. It cant be something "totally fine - because he only suggested, that people would look into it", and "totally sarcastic - because no sane person would do that".

So now Trumps press department is lying? And random internet guy saying 'nothing wrong here - he only insisted, that it might be a good idea, and that they would look into it' really was nothing to be worried about?

TO WHAT POINT DO YOU WANT TO TAKE IT - until we are able to sound warnings, that that guy is clinically insane - and should be removed from his position pronto? Does your president ACTUALLY have to tell people on TV to take their syringes out and start injecting bleach, before you accept any criticism? Because I have a feeling, that at least that would never happen.

But give us a break here. He said, that he would be for injecting bleach into people to see what happens, maybe it would turn out to be a miracle cure. On national TV.

Even though Trump never suggested injecting disinfectants, guzzling bleach, or pouring IPA into your lungs (he only asked a question to a health expert on the panel about possibly using safe chemicals to treat the body instead of just preventing the disease), some people will believe anything the lame stream media tells them instead of actually watching the video of what really happened. Shame!!!
Then for effs sake, give us a transcript. The video is everywhere write us down what he said.

(Also there is no such thing as a safe chemical (dosage is the issue)..)

Which is maybe a way out of this - because you could argue, that the president is just a fan of alternative medicine, and wants to dilute a toxin, until nothing is left of it, and then try that on people. In which case he'd have the intelect of at least a third of the overall population. And didn't want to actively kill people. I think thats a fair way out of this. That way - maybe - he wouldnt have wanted to harm his own believers.

Last edited by notimp,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RyDog your question about the last time we had a CANDIDATE qualified for doctor? Um, that would be the last election, bro. Ben Carson is a Neurosurgeon. Granted, he isn't a biophysicist or a virologist, but it would still be better than nothing. And He's far less insane than Sanders. That's saying a lot, considering the fact that he even considered looking at Kanye as a candidate...:rolleyes:

If you read that and think you can still say that Trump told everyone to go inject bleach and Lysol, you're an idiot. If you refuse to even read it, but continue this rhetoric, you're an idiot, and hopeless too.

Then for effs sake, give us a transcript. The video is everywhere write us down what he said.
Congratulations on taking door #2 :rofl2:
the transcript was already posted a few posts back. Maybe as far back as a whole page :wtf:
here it is again. UNEDITED, but I bolded a couple of things, just to see if *maybe* some of you can get a grip on what was ACTUALLY said.

Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
Source: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-coronavirus-press-conference-transcript-april-23

"it gets in the lungs..." <-- He's talking about the VIRUS here, folks. In case you're confused.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
"Suppose we hit the body with 'weither it is ultraviolet, or just a very powerful light"
Ultraviolet is just a part of the spectrum, doesnt say anything about (edit: high) intensity.
There is no treatment in the world that relies on 'powerful light' for anything ever.

(Except if you build a laser, and then burn something with it.)

edit: Forgot about photodynamic therapy for cancer.
https://www.cancer.org/treatment/tr...ent-types/radiation/photodynamic-therapy.html

But that has to be administered locally, and has sideeffects. (You are warming up cancer cells, causing them to die off.) As soon as the cancer is spread out through your body, you cant do that anymore. So if Covid-19 for some reason doesnt all just reside in your left thumb...

... and you said that hasnt been checked, but you're gonna test it..
(directed at the military head of the Covid-19 task force, belittling her 'for not having done enough' - like looking into miracle light cures, in public)

And then I said - supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do - either through the skin or in some other way...
Now hes just utterly insane (no treatment in the world ever,...) - also he doesnt want to get ventilators to people, but magical light into body machines, so you would not have to use the bloodstream to administer any reactive compound (medicine).

And then I see the disinfectant, which knocks it out in a minute, and [think to myself], is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or almost a cleaning - you see - because you see it gets into the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.
No words. Out of words.

Also if household bleach, or high proof alcohol gets in your lungs, you burn (chemical reaction) your lungs. High proof alcohol would draw water out of cells ( https://www.quora.com/What-would-be...e-human-body-starting-from-time-of-absorption )), making them die off that way. If that wasnt immediately obvious to you.

Questions?

src:

Last edited by notimp,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now hes just utterly insane (no treatment in the world ever,...)
Damn, you just can't make up how triggered you idiots are. Yes, I said IDIOT. I JUST posted up above, 2 links about UBI, one of which describes a couple of methods, of which one involves a UV light DIRECTLY INTO YOUR FUCKING VEIN. With pictures of the procedure in action. "No treatment in the world ever"... :rofl2:

I swear, all of you never Trumpers are every bit as bad as flat-earthers when it comes to taking and understanding facts.

- also he doesnt want to get ventilators to people,

:huh:
Talk about "no words"...

Do you like, only pay attention when the media says Trump isn't doing something right? Do you understand that the numbers States have been screaming for, have far exceeded the actual requirement? Take NY for example. The hardest hit so far, in the States. They're sending ventilators to other states, as well as mobile hospital units, because that "not enough" ventilators that Trump's administration "doesn't want to get to people" is more than their immediate need. If you had a clue how emergency management works (hey... FEMA courses are online, and they're FREE), you'd realize that it has been working as well as can be hoped for, AT THE TOP. "Shortfalls" in individual States have been the result of mismanagement at the State level, due to inflated projections, causing hospitals with equipment to not only HOARD that equipment, but to beg for more. Unfortunately, this sometimes leaves the smaller, more sensible hospitals in a bind.

Also if household bleach, or high proof alcohol gets in your lungs, you burn (chemical reaction) your lungs. High proof alcohol would draw water out of cells ( https://www.quora.com/What-would-be...e-human-body-starting-from-time-of-absorption )), making them die off that way. If that wasnt immediately obvious to you.
Whomever this isn't immediately obvious to, sprayed bleach or rubbing alcohol inter their lungs, they'd be strengthening the gene pool.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Damn, you just can't make up how triggered you idiots are. Yes, I said IDIOT. I JUST posted up above, 2 links about UBI, one of which describes a couple of methods, of which one involves a UV light DIRECTLY INTO YOUR FUCKING VEIN. With pictures of the procedure in action. "No treatment in the world ever"... :rofl2:
Dont worry I use the term idiots in here often.. ;) (Too often. I'm not encouraging it). :)

The link you posted showing how doctors put UV light directly into peoples veins, is referencing fraudsters. The key word to understand that (reading that article) is reading that doctors practicing 'alternative medicine' are doing that.

Its a similar thing to homeopathy, you give people nothing, you bank on the body coping with it on its own. It helps, if the patient thinks it could help (placebo).

The key is no where in conventional medicine it is found as a treatment for anything. In the case of photodynamic cancer therapy it is used to activate an agent (then producing a reaction (heat?)), so even there in itself it (light) isnt a cure.

This distinction (conventional medicine / alternative medicine) is important. One is there because of science (strict methodology, when testing), the other one is there because it doesnt necessarily harm people (please still see a conventional doctor once in a while), and might give them hope.

But even that part ends at 'have you tried bleach?'.

(Another clue in the article is, that UV into your veins 'treatment' hasnt made a dent in 'integrative medicine' yet, so the lifestyle changing part of curing an ailment. Meaning, it wasnt as effective as 'a massage', and hasnt become a lifestyle choice for many people yet.. ;) )

Last edited by notimp,

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avid Trump hater here. I lean to the right, but not by much. This doesn't matter but for some reason, at least one person is gonna care about that.
Trump inquired about using disinfectants to kill covid within people. "almost a cleaning"
The fact people have twisted that into "injecting household cleaners" makes me wish people would. America has enough idiots (source of image). (Yes I'm aware some people couldn't help going out. I'm aware of all the asymptomatic people spreading it. But you can't tell me that this isn't despicable)
I eagerly await the era in which people can think; an era I'll probably be dead for.

~My two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag