• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

A dangerous blithering idiot was on TV last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
I think I rather get the virus than listen to any of your guys cancer to be perfectly honest.

That's not even a question for me. Would much rather be a bit sick for a week rather than have to listen to Trumptards lie and deflect.

Can't wait for him to go to jail for the rest of his life. That'll really trigger them.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not even a question for me. Would much rather be a bit sick for a week rather than have to listen to Trumptards lie and deflect.

Can't wait for him to go to jail for the rest of his life. That'll really trigger them.
If that's the case, then please make yourself happy by getting sick so you don't have to come on here. Because you're being forced onto here, right? That's why you keep replying even though you say you'd rather not?

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
If that's the case, then please make yourself happy by getting sick so you don't have to come on here. Because you're being forced onto here, right? That's why you keep replying even though you say you'd rather not?

You think sick people can't use the internet?

You just want to shut moderate and progressive people up. It will never happen. We heavily outnumber you.

That's why you keep replying even though you say you'd rather not?

Find one time I said that in this thread. One. Go on. I'll wait.

Racist homophobic alt-right troll.

Last edited by Waygeek,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think sick people can't use the internet?

Find one time I said that in this thread. One. Go on. I'll wait.

Racist homophobic alt-right troll.
You said you'd rather "get sick" than "listen to Trumptards lie and deflect."

This entire thread is you arguing with a bunch of "trumptards," and that can be proven by reading back every single one of your posts in this thread, accusing us of being alt right or liars or trump supporters.

By the same logic you used, you would rather be sick than do all of the stuff you previously did in this thread. So why did you keep on posting if you'd rather be sick? Don't you think the smart thing to do would be to stop posting if you're not enjoying it? Or do you not have that level of self control developed yet?

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How many of you actually watched the brief, and heard what Trump said (and not what the media is spinning)? He never said to inject bleach. He ASKED if something like a disinfectant could be used in the body to help fight the virus. And if you lot weren’t so brain-dead, you’d know that the QUESTION has merit.

You may think this is a GOTTEM moment but its really weak. It's actually insulting to everyone's intelligence that you are even using it. Oh and calling people braindead and then saying injecting disinfectant is worth merit is something we in the 20+ IQ world call irony

Last edited by seany1990,

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
You said you'd rather "get sick" than "listen to Trumptards lie and deflect."

So I didn't say what you claimed. So you're a liar.

This entire thread is you arguing with a bunch of "trumptards," and that can be proven by reading back every single one of your posts in this thread, accusing us of being alt right or liars or trump supporters.

No, just a few, and no, not arguing with. Curb-stomping them. Which is fun.

And accusations are not required, anyone can look at your thread history. 'Straigh Pride' bullshit and a thread so racist you had to delete its' contents, but that didn't delete everyone after who called you a racist.

You thought this was a safe space for your moronic hate. It's not. Everywhere you try to spread it, myself and others will be there to tear that moronic shit down.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may think this is a GOTTEM moment but its really weak. It's actually insulting to everyone's intelligence that you are even using it. Oh and calling people braindead and then saying injecting disinfectant is worth merit is something we in the 20+ IQ world call irony
You're insulting your own intelligence (or simply putting the lack-thereof on display) if you're suggesting he told anybody to inject bleach, which seems to be the current narrative. He never said to inject disinfectant either, nor did I. He asked if something LIKE THAT could be done, to clean the virus out. Intravenous vitamin C infusion has an effect like that (of course, not tested with COVID, and almost certainly would NOT help, since it lives mostly in the lungs, but that isn't the point I'm making). I've already posted links to a source, but from your quote, you seem early on in the thread still.

Still waiting for valid sources that say I'm "a lier". I seem to be the only one posting facts with sources of any kind.

Last edited by urherenow,

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
You're insulting your own intelligence

Some alt-right white trash army grunt doesn't get to decide anything about anyone elses' intelligence when he doesn't possess any of his own.

I've already proven your triggered ass is just running around this site defending Donald Dump. You will do it whether he's clearly wrong (which he usually is) or not.

Still waiting for valid sources that say I'm "a lier". I seem to be the only one posting facts of any kind.

*"I'm not a liar". *Can't spell for shit.

*Proceeds to immediately lie.

Last edited by Waygeek,

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg this thread
why is it that every reasonable discussion gets corrupted into bullshit by BOTH SIDES SIMULTANEOUSLY
like I agree with the op, this is stupid shit
but some of you guys are making the rest of us look bad
tl;dr: some things are too stupid to bother testing with, and the dipshit in chief doesn't seem to know that.
that's it. move on, y'all.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
omg this thread
why is it that every reasonable discussion gets corrupted into bullshit by BOTH SIDES SIMULTANEOUSLY
like I agree with the op, this is stupid shit
but some of you guys are making the rest of us look bad
tl;dr: some things are too stupid to bother testing with, and the dipshit in chief doesn't seem to know that.
that's it. move on, y'all.

I agree completely.

The issue crops up when you have people lying and getting away with it because they have an agenda, while people like you opt to say nothing. That's how lies spread. Any impressionable kid could come in here and see a few dangerous morons claiming absorbing chemicals like these is safe.

Truth is important, more so than ever before.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree completely.

The issue crops up when you have people lying and getting away with it because they have an agenda, while people like you opt to say nothing. That's how lies spread. Any impressionable kid could come in here and see a few dangerous morons claiming absorbing chemicals like these is safe.

Truth is important, more so than ever before.
yeah and the dangerous morons are made to look better due to half the people opposing them arguably behaving as badly as they are
god, this timeline sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu