Gaming A good game you think is bad?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,583
  • Replies 125
D

Deleted User

OP
Just curious ... anyone hate a certain game and can't stand to play it when reviews give it a 9 and everyone else is playing it and thinks it's good?

I can't stand pokemon. Most people like it ... and it got good reviews ... but I just can't bring myself to like it.

I've tried "world ends with you" .. and for some reason I didn't really enjoy it. Maybe I didn't give it enough time? *shrugs*

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Advance Wars DS for me. I hate it.

But I loved the World Ends with You.
biggrin.gif

Nintendogs. Hate them. Sick of my goddaughters yelling into their DS.

"Buster! Roll! "Bruno! Roll!" .... (they are twin girls you see)
BUSTER! ROLL!""BRUNO! ROLL!"
BUSTER!!!""BRUNO!!!"

I'll Buster your DS if you both don't keep quiet!

Mario Kart. It's good fun when you are vs your friend but on own - so boring.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm any 3d zelda... i liked link to the past on my snes... but then i got bored of it, felt the same and tiring....

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This could go on for quite a while
Metal Gear Solid
Half Life whatever version.
Gran Turismo
Devil May Cry
GTA: London.
And dare I say it Chrono Trigger.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono Trigger.

I never was huge into the story, didn't like the combo attacks, some of the characters quite well sucked, it honestly bored me as I got about 1/2 into it, and I really hated the fact it had so many endings that you'd have to intentionally fail at certain points or ignore other things to see them all. I just want to know I finished the game, got the correct ending, and can move on to the next.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
The Pokemon RPGs were seriously bad from around the 3rd generation onwards. I don't get the appeal of playing the actual storyline, even though I still play them competitively.

Zelda: I've never seen the appeal. Got bored of Phantom Hourglass when I had to repeat the Ocean King temple over and over again. Same goes for the other Zeldas, it was quite repetitive.

Mario platformers: Dare I say it? I can't see the appeal of playing such a platform game, I usually get bored after awhile.

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Puts flame shield up*

Bioshock. I finished it with the worst ending and saw the others on YouTube. But about half way through, the atmosphere of the game lost it's "awe" feeling and the combat was either sloppy and unforgiving, or easy as pie. The weapons were completely worthless as a plasmid could kill a splicer in two-three hits. Or just Telekinesis a corpse for a one hit KO against almost anything for almost no mana at all. The story was practically the only thing I enjoyed near the end, and the twist was fantastic, but I could not torture myself to play it again for the story.

*edit*
Oh yeah...forgot about the Halo series.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grand Theft Auto. I haven't played it since Dreamcast but it was just so....*blech* to me. Watching it played on PS2 I still hated it and found it boring and dull and utterly just...so, boring.

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zelda most of all i have no idea why its just not appealing
castlevania its like so arcade but i dont get why pplsay its cool

pokemon i used to love playing it when i was like 10 i still do but its sort of my "back-up" when im bored but spend only 5 min playing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i'm watching fma first