A simple save editor for Tears of the Kingdom has appeared

saveeditor.png

Out of the blue and in a surprising manner, a very simple save editor for Tears of the Kingdom has appeared on GitHub created by user IchmagKekse. The application runs on PC, and it was developed using Visual Studio with C# language.

The editor right now is quite simple and barebones in its v1.0, only allowing the editing of rupees, hearts and stamina for the main game, but as for a few minutes ago from this post, the application was updated to v1.1.0, adding support for editing Bows, Shields, Weapons and Armor as well.
When more data mining is done for the game's data once it's properly out in the wild, the amount of data gathered from all around the homebrew scene will surely help to improve and further develop this save editor, and hopefully others which have been popular for BotW in a similar manner.

The time to unlock all of the Korok seeds and map locations automatically in Tears of the Kingdom can't come soon enough!

:arrow: Source

pluuie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to .sln files, can someone tell me what to do after pulling up the main .sln in visual studio to run the actual program?

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
map locations automatically in Tears of the Kingdom can't come soon enough!
Thank Hylia for this; even if it doesn't automatically uncloud the map, just having map locations visible will be hugely beneficial when it comes to finding stuff, as you can immediately know where to look by just going through place names, even if the terrain shape is obscured by clouds.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's neat, but I'm just waiting for a mod that makes the geoglyph map markers invisible. I already beat the quest, I don't need the giant glowing icons cluttering 30% of the map anymore. They literally get bigger when you zoom out! WHY? Why is it so important that I know where they are at all times despite the quest they're part of literally being over!?
Also let me use more markers. There are a bajillion things to do and I can't always do them when I find them, so let me mark more than a paltry 300 things.

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
would be nice to see the time played (i'm probably already into hundreds lol), and i'm looking forward for "all korogu seeds catched (legit way not multiplier)" ,"all location discovered" and "all open world bosses beaten" cause that's pretty much the only way to get to 100% without spending 500 hours on it.

ellie102617

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save file with lots and lots of stuff on it already if the maker of this needs to use it to help with cheat development?
Just lmk if you want it

Attachments

• progress.zip
    183.6 KB · Views: 26

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This is AWESOME. I hope someone figures out what the Bow of Light is one day lol. That's really all I want.
In the first game, you couldn't unlock it without defeating a Divine Beast first. Considering the state of the Master's Sword (and light?) in this game, it's probably affecting the availability of the light, and that is why it is currently the dusk bow. Maybe you can upgrade it?

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There are save file uploads containing:

start save 1 in time shrine gate
start save 2 with all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open
clear save is all map open

money max
40 heart
stamina max
battery max
master sword
ganondorf bow
twilight bow
hylian shield
all 93 armor and all star level 4 max
all 248 material * 999
all 60 cook
all 27 zonau device * 999
all 11 horse saddle
all 37 substitute cloth
all collection item * 999
all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open, just find it on the map, no need to enter and clear puzzle(start save 2 and clear save)

posted here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-all-item-perfect-start-clear-save.632410/

maybe this can help this project

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM