Status
Not open for further replies.

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's fun to watch, yes, because it's stupid, like all drama. And like all drama, it's being fuelled by threads like this one. As end users we should be grateful that they work hard for us, because they won't get anything in return. I would have left a long time ago if I were them.

-snip-

I honestly have no respect for them.

I get that you won't be using fusée gelée or Atmosphère then ? Cut the hypocrisy.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's fun to watch, yes, because it's stupid, like all drama. And like all drama, it's being fuelled by threads like this one. As end users we should be grateful that they work hard for us, because they won't get anything in return. I would have left a long time ago if I were them.

This.. even if it's not for us.. It's work that doesn't NEED to be done. Especially not without its compensation.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
http://douevenknow.us/post/173548932183/you-reap-what-you-sow-a-year-in-switch-hacking

we dont have an offtopic section for the Nintendo Switch , Happy Reading.

If you going to start shit-storm drama thread, at least give a link to 'other side of story', so people can be better informed, and make up their own minds regarding everything;

https://daeken.svbtle.com/the-console-hacking-community-is-a-dumpster-fire

Personally, this is kind of thread that needs to be in 'EOF' area, not in main public section, or just going to get locked down soon.

Stercate79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't trust the SALT team no matter what. They started with their bullshit back in 2014-2015 in the 3DS hacking scene, they were the first to achieve something super op for the 3DS, they then decided to mock everyone for nothing and act like children.

Ric-Are-Those

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I get that you won't be using fusée gelée or Atmosphère then ? Cut the hypocrisy.

I get what you're saying but I dont have to respect a person to appreciate what they do.
I like Themely for 3DS but I'm not going to say that I'm okay with erman after the shit he pulled.

Last edited by Ric-Are-Those,
Reactions: Kioku

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are people on this guys side? He got banned not because he was "working with someone who had been banned", he got banned for leaking exploits to someone who had been banned for being a known pedophile.

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How is this even related to the previous statements?

Well, it's them who made fusée gelée and Atmosphère

I get what you're saying but I dont have to respect a person to appreciate what they do.
I like Themely for 3DS but I'm not going to say that I'm okay with erman after the shit he pulled.

I somewhat agree with that. Remember TheCruel and freeshop :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ric-Are-Those

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This Drama, just ignore everything, who cares if he is Pedo or what ever? As long as he bring me Backup Stuff :X

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to outline some more information, the member that shiny was banned for continuing to talk to was Dazzozo, who it had been revealed earlier had been exchanging sexual messages with someone under the age of consent or something like that. Shiny should've included that in the post, if only to say he doesn't believe the allegations.

Due to the seriousness of the issue, I don't think it's bad to cut Dazzozo out from the scene. However, i concur in that they shouldn't be asking shiny for their work if they banned him (and Dazzozo, if they're asking him as well).

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway