PS1/2 A way to Batch rename PS2 iso's to just title ID without Game ID?

|<roni&g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently clicking games one by one in OPLM to get it to rename, very tedious.
I had to do it this way because i tried "fixiso" and it renamed with the gameid twice since all the iso's i have are named "SLUS_3521.iso", after using fixiso they became "SLUS_3521.SLUS_3521.iso" with no title id.
I don't need the game id (slus etc) because i'm going to be using internal hdd and would rather the list be alphabetical with no game id's.
does such a programme exist? i've been searching for a while and can find nothing which im surprised about. I need something that works the same as PSP iso renamer, no id's just titles and a batch rename as there are like 400 iso's that need renaming.
Suggestions appreciated

EDIT: ended up listening to a podcast and clicking them all one by one to rename with opl manager, but i'm surprised and disappointed a programme like pspiso renamer doesnt exist to rename them without the game id, just the raw title, i'd make one myself if i had the skill

Last edited by |<roni&g,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you ended up with tons of "SLUS_3521.SLUS_3521.iso", you could have used Bulk Rename Utility to delete from the 9th character of the name to the 999th :)

rs1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently clicking games one by one in OPLM to get it to rename, very tedious.
I had to do it this way because i tried "fixiso" and it renamed with the gameid twice since all the iso's i have are named "SLUS_3521.iso", after using fixiso they became "SLUS_3521.SLUS_3521.iso" with no title id.
I don't need the game id (slus etc) because i'm going to be using internal hdd and would rather the list be alphabetical with no game id's.
does such a programme exist? i've been searching for a while and can find nothing which im surprised about. I need something that works the same as PSP iso renamer, no id's just titles and a batch rename as there are like 400 iso's that need renaming.
Suggestions appreciated

EDIT: ended up listening to a podcast and clicking them all one by one to rename with opl manager, but i'm surprised and disappointed a programme like pspiso renamer doesnt exist to rename them without the game id, just the raw title, i'd make one myself if i had the skill
Just use: https://gbatemp.net/threads/hdlbatc...s2-hdd-batch-installer-using-hdl-dump.551420/

It doesn't care what the file is named since it grabs the title from a database (text file). Make sure to format the drive using uLaunch on the PS2 first, though.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title IDs are helpful for archival purposes and if there's a different version, you can tell by the ID. I used to not care about it, and now I do.

However, for your purpose it makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yes there has been for a long time